5 Screenshots

About This File

It's GainingGothGF's very first ASMR video, so of course that means it's SNACK TIME! (...again) Join me for a softly whispered fat chat as I eat a snack of sweet potato fries slathered in super fattening mayonnaise and pommes frites sauces , greedily adding more and more sauce as I go. See close ups of my mouth as I eat, and hear the sounds of my gluttonous chewing. I finish off my light snack with some chocolate candy and chocolate mousse, which I seductively lick from the cup. Listen to me tell you how much I love eating and growing for you, while I show off my fattened belly for you!

💋ALMOST 30 MINUTES OF SEXY ASMR FUN!💋

🖤If you like the video, please leave me a little review! They help me a lot and always make my day to read🖤

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Submissivefeeder

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Love this video! The price is unbeatable! Lovely whispers and soft speaking. personality really shows here as well when she talks about her past. No awkward pauses and tons of sensual fat chat. The belly being used for a table and the words we she emphasizes 😍  she's a real pro at roleplay! 

My only request is you do another one with a mic in your belly bellybutton so we can hear the gurgles you describe.

Thank you for doing such amazing content at such great prices!

Link to review
D8i

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

U put me in a daydream 😍🌹

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

First off make sure you are wearing your headphones 🎧 for this amazing asmr vid from GGGF 😍. You can literally hear her belly at points in the vid making noises and nice burps too GGGF. You will love the whispering fat chat, it’s so hot to see you using your belly as a table for your dessert. I definitely would love to see a future follow up to this by then I reckon you will be able to fit even more on top of your belly 🥵. Oh and it’s not weird to have mayonnaise with fries we do in the U.K. too 👍🏻.

Link to review