5 Screenshots

About This File

This video is essentially a two-for-one! Both a stuffing, and a weigh-in! ☺️❤️

Come watch me take my measurements and do my very first weigh-in! The results are honestly quite shocking. I follow up with stuffing myself to the brim with curry, diet coke, cupcakes and a frappuccino! I can honestly was SO full by the end and you can see it on my face! There's lot's of moaning, shoving my face ferociously, enjoying my fat body and now body stats! Watching it back, I may or may not have been turned on by my own expanding body. 👀🥵

I have to say, it was nice to have a whole video mask free, too! 😀

💋

Edited by Madilyn Mars

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Lake Terror

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another hit from Madilyn! We start off with her measurements and weigh in but don't go anywhere! There are over 20minutes of Madilyn glutting out with some of her favorite foods of all time. You can see how much she appreciates the textures and how good each bite is. Eating like this all the time is sure to pack on the pounds. Pick this up!!

Response from the author:

Yay!  I'm so glad you enjoyed this one!  I still can't wait to show off the new numbers soon! It will be a big increase for sure.

Link to review
Guest JayTee91

2 of 6 members found this review helpful 2 / 6 members

Definitely watch this one! Now only do you get to see some massive measurements, but you get to see her eat to her limits and show off the results afterwards!

Thank you so much! Please DM me for your video!

Link to review
GoofyBeast

Amazing! She is a very sexy lady, love her chugging. 

Four reviews in two days, wow. You are amazing! Thank you so much! ❤️

Link to review
masterlax88

Some of the best content on here. Don’t sleep on her!!!!! 

Aww, thank you so much! 😘❤️

Link to review
Guest DWilliams1

This woman is really amazing to watch. If anyone hasn’t yet seen this video, it’s really a must see! 

Coming from a guy who has had a lifelong passion for food, cooking, and eating (and the weight gain that comes with it), it’s easy to observe that same dedication and love in someone else. And something about a woman who is already so beautifully huge from indulging her lifelong passion is astounding. Especially the way she weighs herself first, and then completely gorges right afterward! 

Madilyn really eats...or rather...feasts with gusto, clearly gets completely lost in the tastes and sensation of it all, talks to us about all the delicious food she is devouring, and looks massively gorgeous while doing it.

This is sheer food passion and natural indulgence at its best. 

Really amazing stuff, and highly recommend!!!

Thank you soooooo much! That was such a wonderful review, I appreciate you so much! ❤️

Link to review
Benzka

As always, the Queen is in her element! Madilyn is just meant to be in front of the camera! 😍
Once again such an unbelievable video, of sweet fat talk, unbelievable body measurements and an even better stuffing part!🥰
We absolutely have to let the numbers skyrocket!

An absolute banger! 
Madilyn is a 20/10!
Madilyn is simply indescribable, unbelievable, she always leaves me speechless!❤️

This is the second time I didn't receive a notification! OMG! THANK YOU! ❤️

Link to review
overkill

This is a great weigh in/stuffing video! Madilyn gives us the numbers on exactly how enormous she is and treats us to a big stuffing. It't really fun to see her eat so much and she's so charming while she does it

What would I do without you?!

THANK YOU! ❤️

Link to review
jj22

This video starts off with a lovely close-up of @Madilyn's face as she leans into the camera to introduce the measurement-sequence.  Her face is ultra-beautiful.  I love her big blue eyes and that adorable double-chin!

Madilyn looks incredibly beautiful as she measures her amazing body.  She wraps her tape around her arms, her chest, her waist, and her thighs - and she shows off some seriously impressive numbers!  I had to watch this section twice - once for the body-parts Madilyn was dealing with, and then a second time just so I could focus on her pretty face and double-chin!

We then head into the bathroom for the weigh-in.  (Don't want to be repetitive here - but again we're treated to a fantastic close-up of Madilyn's heart-breakingly beautiful face!  God-DAYUM.)

Then we're treated to a great eating-session.  Madilyn is perched on a chair, and her extraordinary curves are spilling out everywhere.  Her bulging belly-rolls and padded arms are incredibly pretty - in fact her arms are some of the best I've seen.  Her voice is really sexy to listen to, as well.

I loved all of it, but here's some favourite bits:

06:53 - Madilyn loses her train of thought when she opens her Indian food and the delicious smell hits her.  So CUTE! 

09:14 - food ecstasy.

15:28 - taking a breather after chugging Coke.  (Don't know why I found this bit sexy.  I just did.)

16:59 - cramming in a giant mouthful of food and big bulging cheeks.  Beautiful!

22:11 - quick side-view.  ASTONISHING!

After packing herself with calories, Madilyn stands up and shows off the results.  WOW!  (And once again, we get some lovely close-ups of that achingly pretty face.)  Perhaps we'll get to see some full-length body-views from Madilyn in the future (top to toe-style) because every gorgeous inch of her NEEDS to be shown off!

If you want to see an amazing BBW (and Madilyn really is genuinely BIG and ULTRA-beautiful!) with an awe-inspiring body and one of the best double-chins around, dressed in a super-skimpy outfit and doing what we all love to see these ladies doing (ie, getting bigger) - I can heartily recommend this video!

5/5.

Wow! This is such an impressive review! Thank you so much for you kindness! Wow. I'm speechless! ❤️

Link to review
Guest Averysaddiction

1 of 5 members found this review helpful 1 / 5 members

Come join Madilyn as she measures all her amazing body and she weighs herself- she realizes she isn’t quite where she would like to be. So what does Madilyn do? She stuffs her self until can’t eat anymore. You won’t ever be disappointed with Madilyn! She is an amazing person and feedee!  

Thank you, babe! You're the best! ❤️

Link to review