๐Ÿ‘  Wobbling in 7" Heels

$4.99

ย ย  (2 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

In this video, I attempt to strut toward and away from the camera, trying to show off how good my ass can look when I wear heels. But it all falls apart, because I'm all stumbly and wobbly now. Is it strange that I find my lack of coordination kind of sexy? I used to be able to spend an entire evening in these heels- but now I'm practically useless. I knew wearing high heels would be hard, but I didn't realize my fitness and balance were this far gone. I stumble several times trying to strut my stuff. I'm at least 70 pounds heavier since I last wore these in public and it shows.
After a while, I give up on trying to walk confidently in heels. Better to stay in one spot and see if I can still dance like I used to. My chubby body is spilling out of my lingerie and I dance until I'm nearly breathless. And then I realize I have two assets that skinny CQ, who used to wear these heels, didn't have: a big jello butt and a buttery smooth doughball belly- both of them very wobbly and jiggly. ๐Ÿ˜

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Eat Paydays

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Great shape, great outfit, great belly twerking. Excellent. And she's fucking cute.

Response from the author:

Thank you for reviewing! Makes all that stumbling and jiggling worthwhile! ๐Ÿ˜†

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜โค๏ธ

Link to review