5 Screenshots

About This File

Kitty decides to go on a McDonald's run but this time she's taken her camera with her!

Come watch her enjoy her favorite takeout whilst crammed into her 'ever-shrinking' car.

Tight squeezes, plenty of food, tight clothes and a more personal view await you in this greedy 30 minute clip!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Casanovab

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Ooohhhh my godd baaabee, this video is sooo good to see, and I weigh my words!! Your face looks so pretty and soo roundd at the same time, the whole thing makes it so cutee!! And this is without speaking your fabulous belly who is held prisoner by this poor leggings, whose seams want to explode, but who also marry the shapes of this huge gut to perfection👌😍What more can we say?? Once again, you make us dream

Link to review
not a real member

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I loved it 🥰💕 especially when you had your beautiful huge gut hanging out so very attractive 😊❤️Any ways I would love to see a stuffing in the car 🚘 video wearing jeans that will be super hot if that’s okay 👌   Kittypiggy you are damn gorgeous girl 😍💕

Link to review
bwalin

So glad to see a part 3 in this series. I think it's really cute how you give us looks at your belly while keeping a lookout for any innocent bystanders😂 Also the part where you kind of squished the burps up out of your belly was crazy hot. Hope you keep making content for a long time and continue your success❤️

Link to review
Residentsteven

So glad you did a 3rd McDonald’s mukbang kitty and OMG you have grown how do you still fit in your car you are definitely packed in there 😂🥵. Kitty has a huge amount of food which she devours 🐷. Love the fat chat too, your weigh in for your jab should be interesting hope to hear more about that. Plenty of big/huge burps in this and belly play with some wobbling too 😍. You are going to need an suv soon if you do another McDonald’s mukbang. Grab this amazing 30 minute vid for 9.99 now you won’t regret it. 

Link to review