Macarons 💗

$8.99

(8 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Eating macarons and playing with my lovely fat belly!

Enjoy,

💗

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

gricha

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Macarons are a little round pastry, with a hard shell and a soft inside.
Wendy is a little round piggy, as soft on the outside as she is inside.
Both make a delicate pair, madly in love: Wendy loves macarons, and macarons love to end in Wendy's plump tummy.

Something tells me we will see more of this cute couple. But I wonder, who will provide Wendy with her favourite treat? 😆

Response from the author:

L'amour entre moi et les macarons n'a pas de fin, vous êtes français donc vous savez de quoi je parle ! Je suis heureux que vous ayez apprécié la vidéo. Un câlin aussi rose et doux que des macarons !🧡

Link to review
fro-yo

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

this was quite a sexy video, it was great having those close ups of your pretty lips as you ate - as well as your voice, even if there wasn't as much talking - I love your soft Italian accented English, it's very cute!

Thank you💝💖 I am happy you find my accent cute! Have a lovely day and thanks for your review! 

Link to review
pippol8

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

It's nice to see wendy's round belly and wendy's big round boobs as she puts round macaroons in her round mouth ...
But she is really very sexy when she licks her fingers ...

Insomma per farla breve...L'apoteosi della rotondità! Ahahah, grazie mille per la recensione sono contenta ti sia piaciuto il video! 💜

Link to review
1mini1

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow! Just look at Wendy in a beautiful tight fitting white top which allows her gorgeous growing curves to show off her shapely body fabulously... 😍

From the sensual close up eating and quiet moaning as Wendy down's her treats one after the other, to a check confirmation on how fat she is getting and her love of her soft plump belly and curves.... so, so hot...😍

Wendy is blossoming every day into an absolutely stunning curvaceous young woman and her lower belly roll is just 'mesmerizingly' hot together with the thickness and shape of Wendy's hips and upper body - truly sensational and long may the loving continue...❤️  

Thank you! 😘 you're so sweet. I'm glad you liked it!

Link to review
Martialfox33

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow. I was blown away by this video! It's clear that Wendy is super cute, but this was next level hot. 

Aw, thank you! 🙏🌼

Link to review
Guest OrioneWG

Sei veramente bellissima!! 

Grazie Davide! 💌💙

Link to review
HereForAReason

Did you think that Wendy couldn't get any cuter? Well, think again, because she will melt your heart in this awesome video. She really shows just how chubby she's gotten recently, her clothes are tight, her prodigious belly rolls forward. The greatest feeling to come from this, however, is that you can tell she loves just how big she is. That self-love is incredibly infectious, and only enhances how beautiful and wonderful she appears here. As with all her videos I couldn't recommend them enough, Wendy really is a treat and a truly remarkable woman :)

Hi, thank you very much. I'm glad you enjoyed it and that you can see the self love. I hope this love rubs off on you. Also thank you so much for writing that I am remarkable. Have a wonderful Easter and thanks again for this beautiful comment! 🐣

Link to review
silverkey

She is so cute, you get the blessing to see her smile, the generous breasts that sit firmly on that rouuuuund and big belly, and how happy and proud she is to be so soft! She shows the softness perfectly!

Her proportions are mesmerizing as always...!!:wub:

This review is so sweet. Thank you! 🌼

Link to review