3 Screenshots

About This File

Today I was craving mcdonald’s and donuts, if you’re interested in watching me stuff myself silly with these yummy items, this clip is for you! ☺️

PS: My belly is also looking extremely large & floppy compared to when i first started posting here (december 20’), you’ll notice that my gain is getting to be quite substantial 😊

Edited by kawaiipiggy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

swagmeister447

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Really cute vid. You're face also looks quite a bit more round compared to your previous clips👍

Link to review
Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

My 1st clip from you and wow 😮 you can definitely eat 😍 3 burgers and a box of donuts of various different sizes. Plus some sugary drinks to wash them down. So greedy amazing 🥵 plus a few burps to. 

Link to review
Bradrig86

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Bad day to be a burger! Squish decimates a ton of burgers! They don't stand a chance. The girl can eat. But it looks like those burgers got the last laugh, cos she has GAINED!!! Big time. I've never seen that double chin so prominent. Definitely the biggest I've seen her. 

Link to review