Dating While FAT! Can you handle a BBW?

$4.99

(1 review)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Dating while fat can be a struggle! Not everyone can handle a big fat girl like me,  they can't handle my appetite, my lust for gaining, or my curves. But maybe you could....? I'm always far to out of shape, far too obsessed with food, or too gassy for my dates. But I can always tell the secret admirers. I can tell when you stare us down in the grocery store, with our massively overfilled carts. I've dated every type of person possible, secret feeders, fat hatters, and even people I've converted to the side of big girls. Right now I'm looking for someone who can spoil me with sweets, worship my growing curves, and embrace hot BBW's. So, are you swiping right?!
Throughout this clip I share with you some of my most tantalizing dating experiences, all while chugging down a milkshake. I tell you all about my past with partners, and what I really want in a future partner. I intertwine my stories and desires with a bit of teasing. I want you to see what a big girl really has to offer, well besides the best head ever. I ask you want you like about my body and if you could handle my curves. I even tease you by showing you some up-close shots of my booty, belly, and boobies. I end things by letting you know just what I want from you! 
Clip features: personal dating story, milkshake drinking, fat chat, belly play, light gfe

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

If you want a video where you get to see FattyFreya teasing (with some great close ups), talking about past dating experiences, expressing her desires for what she's looking for all while chugging down a milkshake then this video is for you.  I definitely put this on my must watch list, and it's totally worth it!  

Link to review