7 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Bikini try on haul. Model comparison. Before & after photos. Fat chat. Belly play. ~13 minutes.

In just 2 short weeks, Casey will be heading off to Florida for her most epic feedee vacation yet. She treated herself to new bikinis and figured she would give you a sneak peak at 5 of them. Casey reflects on how she used to do everything she could to look as skinny as possible on her vacations, and NOW here she is stuffing herself tirelessly to be as fat as possible on the beach.

Some of these suits are so tight that Casey might even outgrow them before she makes it to Florida! Casey stuffs herself into them and shows off for you while standing side by side next to the skinny, fit, TINY supermodels who modeled these suits on the website.... Uh, I guess you could say they look a bit different on Casey's body then they do on the model. Casey's massive gut and huge fat ass wobbles out of all of them. They can barely contain her fat tits!

It's crazy to look at the pictures of skinny Casey in bikinis a few years ago compared to HUGE Casey now. 

So who wore it best? The pig or the twig? Make sure to comment/review below letting Casey know what your favorite bikini is! One lucky reviewer will win one of Casey's vacation clips for FREE!

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Chleonian

The contrast between 100 lb. models and Casey is SO. HOT. They struggle counting every calorie of bland diet food. Cardio until there’s not an ounce of fat on them. Casey treats herself to seconds and thirds of decadent snacks every day… and she looks better! 

More like this! Only thing that would make it better IMO is a little more teasing of the skinny models, but the contrast alone is plenty hot already.

But even if you’re not a big contrast guy, she’s just so FAT in this and her dirty talk is 10/10. This WILL turn your crank. BUY IT!

Link to review
BigDogStatus

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Stunning! Amazing angles, great comparisons and great outfit choices. Ngl, this is EXACTLY what I was looking for tn! 

Link to review
Guest WaluigiFan001

Casey, I really don't know what to say, girl. You just keep defying logic with the way you continue to get hotter and hotter and hotter with every single picture and video you post. Like, seriously, every single time I see you, I don't think you can get any hotter, but you JUST. KEEP. DOING IT. You are quite honestly at your all-time hottest here, and look way beyond amazing in each and every one of those outfits. I can't tell you how much I'd love to rub lotion all over that big belly as you laid out all nice and comfortably on a beach towel. You're a gem, girl, and thank you for this incredible video. Oh, and the black bikini is the best one. 😘 

Link to review
MoreDrinksLessLights

Well for starters I think my favorite bikini is the black one towards the end, for what it's worth. But honestly trying to pick a favorite bikini that Casey wears in this video is like trying to answer the question "hey would you rather find a $100 bill on the ground or two $50 bills?" It's all down to preference.

Casey is getting fucking enormous. I had to go back and rewatch part of this one because once I saw her in that first bikini I was floored by the size of her belly. I couldn't focus on anything else or what she was saying, I just was fixated on her stomach. The rate at which Casey is growing is seriously incredible. I have a feeling it won't be long before she needs to start tagging her videos #ssbbw. I've never regretted a Casey video purchase, but I still want to say that you 100% will not regret buying this video, it's so so worth it to see this beautiful, hugely obese girl try on bikinis.

Link to review
Nervous Fish

The black bikini with the things across that big belly or yours I can imagine this big whale on the beach getting a tan and I would definitely rub lotion all over that sexy body of yours Casey 😍 Yes to seeing that perfect ass and belly modeling in all those bikinis

Link to review
mir-0

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Stunning video and AAA-class body! Great angles in the video. In future I would love to see such video also with a belly button ring.

Anyway this is the pig over the twig all the way 😍

Link to review
godstone45

This video is incredible. The lengths casey has gone to, to become this fucking fat, its astonishing. Shes really blowing up. Her face looks fatter than ever the angle of the camera accentuates her chins perfectly. The comparison with the fit models is stark to say the least! Hot as fuck!

Link to review
Fisherman07

Wow the hottest bikini model ever!! Every one is the damn best!! She looks so dam amazing and seems like she's already growing out of them!! Loved it definitely check em out

Link to review
jackal27

OMG already I am fuming with envy over the lucky people on the Florida beaches that will have the grand pleasure of witnessing in person Casey’s beauty as she shows off her enchanting fat rolls and curves in her new bikinis. Lucky for us, Casey is kind enough to sport her stunning figure in her new bikinis to give us a sense of what we’ll be missing in a few weeks. I’m not sure if there was a bit of a POV in this clip or that Casey just appears to look visibly rounder and bigger, I’m inclined to think it’s the latter. Casey is absolutely overwhelming  as she struts her sexy thick physique in each new bikini with multiple angles that give us the complete view and frame of reference, especially as she inserts the skin and bones model for each swim suit to compare and emphasize just how much hotter it looks worn by Casey. Even in the summer dresses she wears at the beginning and end of this clip, they frame every roll and crease among her blossoming plump, fat I can’t help but feel hypnotized by her irresistible good looks. As always, another amazing clip with great re-watch value, so be sure to watch it ASAP. 😍🔥🔥😍👏

Link to review
Guest Ljj

WOW!! Beached Whale alert. Casey shows off her charmin soft body in numerous bikinis. All very revealing and very easily could pop off while she tans on her beach trip. She shows every angle of her amazing body as well as some jump transitions that are especially intoxicating. She’s HUGE 

Link to review
jacksprat

👙  HOLY CRAP. 😲 
This is WHY you (and I) subscribed to Curvage. This video literally has the POWER 💪 to change who you are. I'm still trembling as I type this. 
Casey has gone and done it. She dedicated herself to blossom as the most beautiful Woman ever. And here she is giddily thrilled with all her exuberant fat glory 🐷 Showing off her astonishing fat in five Bikinis that are now and forever legend. 
Get this video and promptly surrender all your cum to Casey.  

[caution- you will be ruined for all other women for the rest of your life- totally worth it tho] 

1104633668_GIF_Animation7.GIF.bc4f5865f4cbece412eebbd9ee880876.gif

Link to review
Neverspent2007

What’s not to love in this newest video from our favorite hog?

Caseys bright and bubbly personality and 100 watt smile are on full display while she shows just how much of a hog she has become; showing off every inch of her ever expanding body as she prepares herself for her trip to Florida.

Casey radiates confidence and beauty as she is proud to show off her massive gut and huge ass to an  unprepared crowd who will no doubt be surprised to see a whale on the beach.

Everything in this video is what we’d come to expect from you Casey: you continuously exceed my expectations in every way imaginable and whenever I think “There’s no way that she can top her previous video”, you not only prove me wrong but absolutely blow my mind with every jiggle and wobble on your glorious frame.

I look at the before photos and the after photos and see a stark difference between the two. Fat Casey is happy, confident and proud to be an insatiable and gluttonous hog who revels in the attention she gets and to gorge herself with the finest and fattiest foods known to man.

You are amazing Casey; thank you for sharing your wonderful and amazing journey with us and letting us be a part of it.

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

ROUND! HUGE! BULGING GUT!!!! Casey is on FULL display in this hotter than hot clip! There are very few things hotter than a fat girl buying herself beautiful bikinis that are wayyy too small for their gorgeous plump bodies and then planning to show them off in public! Casey here is getting prepped for her epic trip to Florida and this is just a taste of what sexy content we can expect to get from this amazing trip! Watch Casey's whale blubber jiggle and wobble as she shows off ever ounce of cellulite! You also get to hear her super bubbly giggle and laugh as we can all see she is at her HAPPIEST right now. Part of Casey's charm is her amazing bubbly personality and nothing makes me feel better than hearing and seeing this beautiful woman fulfill her dreams and be as happy as possible doing so! She is such a beautiful fat angel and I cant wait to see everything she has in store for us over the next few weeks, especially in Florida! My personal favorites were the first bikini she tries on - the red and then of course the black one with straps! So fucking hot! Girl, you show off every pound of fat on that plump gorgeous body and you stuff yourself in public! Cant wait and yes to the challenge of trying to get so fat you break the belly strap on that black bikini! This is gonna be a trip for the ages and this clip is hot as Hell!!!! 🥵

Link to review
ZAIZEK

Casey is so extremely sexy as a bikinimodel and they fit perfect on her! Intro outro and editing is really really great and this was so amazingto watch! even sexer then I imagined ❤️ All bikinis is so hot but if i had to choose one it would be the yellow, Amazing clip as always!! go grab it now :) 

Link to review