4 Screenshots

About This File

I used to be a slim hot girl with B cup boobies and a nice peach bum. Times have changed hehe!🍑

I did some digging and found so of my old B cup/C cup bras. Watch me try to fit my ballooning boobs into bras way too small for my F+ boobs. I try on a B, C, D, DD, E bras for you all to enjoy... None of them fit...  One might even pop open under the strain of my heavy boobs. ⚠️

I talk about my boobs growing, stretch marks and how big I want my boobs to get! 

Please leave a comment/review and let me know what you think! I will pick my favourite and they will get my next video free  💖

Other Files from College Gainer Brooke BBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Very nice! You have very lovely boobs to match your very lovely bum. I hope they both keep piling on the delicious soft pounds 🐷🐷🐷😉. It's nice to see how much bigger your boobs are now, as the first bra covers nothing and shows an obscene amount of cleavage. My two fave bras had to be the red one and the black one that is now ripped (you seem to love clothes destruction and do it in such a sexy way 😍) I love clips like these. Perhaps you could a leggings or jeans try on in the future. Keep up the awesome work :)

Link to review
Guest lesserhawk

Such a great video! Love to hear how excited you are about getting bigger, talking about your stretch marks was so damn hot 😍

You manage to make all your videos a real combination of sexy and fun, not only is your body amazing but your personality comes out and seems amazing too. One of the most exciting and gorgeous models there is!

Link to review
Guest HungryLucas

5/5 once again!!! Love watching every single one of your videos, especially this one :) So hot watching you try on so many different bras that used to fit you, and now they can barely contain your fun bags ;) Can't wait to continue to watch you stuff yourself and gain even more weight!!!!! :) Xxx

Link to review