Oily belly fun...😉😍

$8.99

(5 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Come see me play with my big over stuffed belly while it's all oiled up....😉 It turns more into me jiggling, wobbling and having fun with my growing rolls of oily fat!...😍 The noises are amazing I just cant wait to get even bigger...🥰❤️

Other Files from Fat Ass Ruby

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review

Ruby is enjoying herself and are looking super hot! You can't blame her for failing to avoid further weight gain. That oily sound from rolls being jiggled though.. and the occasional noice of spray cream filling an already stuffed girl up even more 

Link to review
Robert13

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

It's absolutely amazing😍. The way you made your body jiggle in this clip and the sounds from it being coated in oil was so sexy. I loved every bit of it. 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the review 😘❤️

Link to review
N29W39

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

In this latest vid FA Ruby does a sensuous oil up, belly play and massage sequence; but the difference with the previous ones is that thanks to her recent excesses, her belly is clearly a rounder, softer ball of squishy jiggly fat 👀:wub: now resting on top her thighs. I really loved the POV sequence where she sits up straight causing her lower belly to slide about two-thirds the way down between her thighs😍❤️. She's very soft spoken but that helps you focus more on the sounds from the manipulation of her soft slippery flesh. This a must see and a key step in her amazing development!  

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! 😘❤️

Link to review