10 Screenshots

About This File

This is a NEW concept, that I hope you will enjoy! 

It’s me READING a STORY  the I WROTE ABOUT a DELICIOUS FANTASY of MINE

Along with the reading I ACT OUT PARTS of the story and the reading becomes a VOICE OVER in those parts as I EAT, JIGGLE, UNDRESS, AND SUBTLY POP A BUTTON ( it doesn’t pop off, just open).

The story is written so you can envision yourself in both parts, first straight humiliating me, next being attracted to me, feeding me, telling me how fat you want me to get and teasing me in bed!!!

Lots of BELLY PLAY  and SEXY POSES all while you hear my SEDUCTIVE VOICE tell a story about me discovering how much I LOVE TO BE TEASED AND LOVE TO GET FATTER!!!

I know it is ALWAYS  a 🧁treat🧁 to know about a WOMEN’S SEXY FANTASIES  and what turns US on so enjoy this peek into my dirty little mind!!!

****This was written with the main purpose of turning me on, this a my favorite type of story, being humiliated and praised for turning into such a piggy, this was not written to sound like what I think you want me to say, or what “guys want to hear” this is %100 genuine what arouses me, my entry into online fetish material was originally though fat fiction stories, so I hold them near and dear to me and I have been delighted to get a good response from my own stories!!!****

All that said I can guarantee  it will turn you on just as much!!!

Other Files from NocturnalDevotion

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.