10 Screenshots

About This File

This is a NEW concept, that I hope you will enjoy! 

It’s me READING a STORY  the I WROTE ABOUT a DELICIOUS FANTASY of MINE

Along with the reading I ACT OUT PARTS of the story and the reading becomes a VOICE OVER in those parts as I EAT, JIGGLE, UNDRESS, AND SUBTLY POP A BUTTON ( it doesn’t pop off, just open).

The story is written so you can envision yourself in both parts, first straight humiliating me, next being attracted to me, feeding me, telling me how fat you want me to get and teasing me in bed!!!

Lots of BELLY PLAY  and SEXY POSES all while you hear my SEDUCTIVE VOICE tell a story about me discovering how much I LOVE TO BE TEASED AND LOVE TO GET FATTER!!!

I know it is ALWAYS  a 🧁treat🧁 to know about a WOMEN’S SEXY FANTASIES  and what turns US on so enjoy this peek into my dirty little mind!!!

****This was written with the main purpose of turning me on, this a my favorite type of story, being humiliated and praised for turning into such a piggy, this was not written to sound like what I think you want me to say, or what “guys want to hear” this is %100 genuine what arouses me, my entry into online fetish material was originally though fat fiction stories, so I hold them near and dear to me and I have been delighted to get a good response from my own stories!!!****

All that said I can guarantee  it will turn you on just as much!!!

Other Files from NocturnalDevotion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Mmodine

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Your videos are so much more than the same, old boring stuffing vids. Granted there’s a bit of that as well, but I love the enactment of the story you read, which is good, it allows you to show off your acting chops. You really edited the reading over the enactments parts well. I love that you’ve gained weight since since first joining, unintentionally or not, and it really shows around your waist. Your skin color is like soft butter. Best niche vid on Curvage. 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!!!

Link to review
Tastic1

This is both an excellent story and mesmerising clip. It is the tale of an over inflated sex doll being reject by one man then seduced and fattened by another. @NogutNoglory delivers the story in a breathy tone and with a cadence that captures the sexiness of her words. All the while she acts out the story with jiggling, grinding, eating and a myriad of other actions to better describe the characters decent into gluttony.

Thank you so much!!! Now you’re REALLY on my good side!!!😘🥰😍

Link to review
Fisherman07

Wow that is a dream come true!! Shes literally perfect in every which way possible!! I love those wg stories and the way she acts it out is beyond this world!! Loved it hopefully see more of these down the road!! I'd rate it 20 if I could

Oh my God!!! Thank you so much!!! I’m so so glad that you enjoyed it!!! I do plan on making more!!!

Link to review
anonfin

They say an image is worth a thousand words. The opposite can be true as well: a word is worth a thousand images. Usually, we’re offered either variant, very rarely both.

The crazy thing is that NGNG manages to do exactly this: giving us images worth thousands of words, and words worth thousands of images in ONE clip.

This is not just a clip: it’s a crazy collage of whispered, moaned words by a gorgeous woman, of upskirts, belly slaps, more words, spread legs, goosebumps, omg-those-breasts moments, direct language, humiliation, and giggles giggles giggles… Did I mentioned shovelling food inside her, while moaning “…you’re watching mesmerized…”? Sorry, I was too distracted by those thighs, by those panties pulled down so damn dangerously low… Ughhhh, a bit more…

OK. Should I go on? I can, for at least another hour. Get the video. You’ll not be disappointed!

INTENSSSSSE! 🔥

Thank you so much!!! Such a sweet, detailed review!!!

Link to review
teasesfatties

Goddamn... This is one of the hottest clips ever. NGNG knocks it out of the park. And she looks amazing.  🥵 Highly recommend.  

Thank you so much!!! I die of happiness every time you review one of my videos !!!

Link to review
Guest Dodgecummins

This is the most gripping weight story I have heard. From humiliation to the nice guy. NGNG covers everything! I couldn’t stop listening intently for the next details! 😍❤️ I’ve said it before but NGNG is an artist! 😍❤️ 

her outfits are sooo hot and tight in this. I must recommend this to anyone. Especially if you are into humiliation. This is a 10/10 performance! What an incredible video! 

Thank you so much!!! I’m so happy that you enjoyed it!!!

Link to review