Outrageous Weigh In That Made Gainer Cry

$7.99

(3 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

I have been trying my whole feedee life for my first MONUMENTAL goal.....I wasnt prepared for the reaction I had. I hope you get just as excited as I did to see this massive numbers show up on my scale!!!! You are the reason I am here. I cant thank you enough for your support. Sorry about the tears of happiness lol (about 15 seconds of mouth audio has a small lag)

Outrageous_Weigh_In_That_Made_Gainer_Cry_GIF.thumb.gif.f2aac2d0417c435a9d7c0977a52db486.gif

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

BCAS

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I'm blown away by this! 

First of all congratulations on reaching your goal😍😍!! Seeing you cry tears of joy for something you worked for so hard truly made me believe that this is your passion in life and your reaction made me get emotional as well. My wish is for you to continue your journey with the same amount of happiness you show us right now. The effort and dedication you have is something that makes this journey a pleasure to watch for everybody here. 

I'm sure you're gonna continue with the same amount of energy shown in the video to reach new, even bigger goals and I can't wait to celebrate with you when you get there!🥰

Link to review
zewhatcher

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Congratulations! Thank you for being so real with us about your excitement. :)  You look great in that top BTW. ;)

I love the fact your scale is right in front of the fridge. It's a great way to check your progress as  you wander back and forth. 

Thank you for sharing this milestone! 

Link to review
Casanovab

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Congraatss girlll, YESSS YOU DIDD ITT!!!!! Oh myy gosshh you’re soo hoott in this video and you’re now the fatest you ever been!!!! Couldn’t dream any better what an accomplishment please keep that gaining process and all that energy, because you're becoming more and more promising to reach those next big deadlines😍😍😍 

Can’t wait to see you at 400 oh my goodness 😱😱😍

Link to review