5 Screenshots

About This File

Can you believe in almost 200 clips there isn't a single dedicated video on Kat's story about why she started gaining?

Well, neither could she, so she figured it was about time to change that! In this clip you'll get to hear all about Kat when she was younger (with a side by side picture) and how those years set the stage for her to become her biggest and most beautiful self. She goes over previous eating disorders, weight gains, and of course how she decided to start gaining for the world to see. At the end of the clip she goes over her goals and hopes for gaining. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest jron26966

Definitely glad i purchased this clip! Kat is so cute and sexy just being down to earth as she talks to us about how she started her journey, and how she's becoming the person she always wanted to be!! The sound of her voice has always and will always be one of my favorite qualities about her videos!! its just so intoxicating to listen to her silky voice!! lol I'm really happy for you Kat!, thanks for another awesome clip!!

Link to review

Great video -- Kit tells her story well, and it's great hearing her finding her way to self love and acceptance. So if you're looking for something that's hot AND wholesome, I think you'll like it. :) 

Link to review