3000 calorie shake and belly play

$3

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

I’m back!! After taking little time to focus on my gaining with my feeder it’s been super difficult to gain recently and I’m currently at 260lbs my biggest yet but I hope to be a lot bigger this time next month with the help of my feeder. Here’s a video of me shaking my new fat and enjoying a delicious shake hope you enjoy let’s get me to 300++🥰🐷

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

D D

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Top tier video from my favorite Piggy! Glad she’s back and I hope she’s here to stay. In the vid she chugs 3000 calories in the first minute, it doesn’t even phase her. Her fat talk is top notch as always and it’s obvious she’s a real feedee and turned on by what she did to her body and what an obese pig she turned herself into. The talk near the end made me think how hot a Instructions for Satisfaction vid from her would be, her fat talk with that sexy voice and accent is something else!

Link to review
:-)

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Cant wait for more ! Shes massive you guys ! You need this video !!! hope to see more of you soon 😳

Link to review