9 Screenshots

About This File

Your chubby queen is getting so huge I can’t even fit the pants from my last tight pants video at all! :) watch me get stuck in all these tight clothes ❤️

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Kayla has delivered a classic! She’s got something for everyone in this video. If you like her sexy ass, thighs, belly, tits or beautifully chubby face, you’ll enjoy every minute of this one! The pics give you a great idea, but can’t properly do her justice. Do yourself a favor and check this one out right now. Kayla, you’re absolutely stunning and seem like a real sweetheart in your videos! 😘 

Link to review
SkyGuy64

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Kayla is looking Fine. As. Hell. in this new video. Using a table as a stool for her massive butt? 🥵 Trying on a bra that practically looks ready to burst? 🥵 The pictures are great but don't even do real justice for just how wobbly and sexy she is in motion. If you're a fan of seeing incredibly tight clothes on an incredibly sexy bbw, buy this video, you won't regret it

Link to review
bbwluver312

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I can't recommend this video enough to anyone that's a fan of hers!  If the pictures aren't enough to convince anyone that this is worth picking up, the twelve minutes of jiggling belly, wobbling boobs and swaying ass as she tries to fit into an incredibly tight bra, pants, and more should!  Absolutely worth getting even with the sale over.

Link to review
BBWLover100j

Getting so big fat and sexy Kayla so amazing beautiful 😍😍😍🔥🔥🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

Link to review
Mxxxxx

Great video Kayla looks amazing as usual and man is she growing definitely worth the buy, and hopefully at some point we can get a video of her in those tik tok pants? 😆

Link to review
AllContrast

God damn Kayla is getting huge! She makes a coffee table look like a chair! Shes HUGE compared to her last try on and shows NO sign of stopping anytime soon! Love watching her  continue to expand and outgrow everything around her!

Yall gotta see this 😏😏

Link to review