My BF Wants Me To Lose Weight! | Revenge Stuffing | Multi-Angle + Button Pops + Burps

$7.99

(2 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

My boyfriend has been telling me that I'm getting too fat--he even told me to lose weight! But.. I don't want to give up all the good food! I don't even want to lose weight. Plus, it's fucked up that he asked. So... I'll have to see how fat I can get before he breaks up with me 😈

Lots of burps and filmed on two cameras from different angles 🙂 The button pops are kinda weak because the dress is made out of stretch fabric lol

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jajakeke

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

In this video, even though you doesn't eat much food, you are very sexy when you burp and touch your belly, and when the buttons pop it's soo hot

I love how you make it easy to eat 2 burgers and fries in record time, as a light snack

PS --> in the topic "Into Obesity" I proposed 3 ideas, but for some reason I get an error when accessing, I just wanted to know if you liked it ;) 

Link to review
Guest Orzabal

I guess I could write some long and rambling review, but in this case I think it is best to summarize:

GGG is gorgeous and in this video she eats a lot and is in general really hot.

I think that just about covers it. Great video.

Link to review