The more I eat the dumber I get // BIG FAT Bimbo

$4.99

(1 review)

5 Screenshots

About This File

The more I eat, the dumber I get! All that fatty processed food is really making me dumb. It's like the more I become addicted to food, the less I think. My only desire is to consume more. Is butter a carb? How many calories are in this? All questions of the past that don't really concern a fat bimbo like me. Yeah, my seems are ripping, and yea I can only read menus now, but I'm still fat and hot, so that's what matters! I'm just going to keep eating more and more and keep getting dumber and dumber....
This clip starts with me showing you my tight hot pink latex dress. It's so tight and hugs every curve! I reflect on how much junk food has turned my brain to mush but made me much hotter! I try reading a book, but I can't even seem to get through it; all I can think about is snacks. My brain might be shrinking, but my belly is growing! I take a taste of some chocolate-covered nuts and joke about how I'd rather have your nuts in my mouth! Dumb, fat, and slutty! A leather combo! 
I need to take a seat as standing is much too difficult. I continue to eat more snacks while trying to maintain a conversation. My brain cells are working overtime! Food distracts me too much to think. After all, I'm just a dumb fat piece of meat who just CONSUMES food all day.
Clip features: bimbofication, fat chat, tight clothes, latex, eating.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌