5 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me devour pizza as I discuss my weight gain journey & goals, measure my growing body, step on the scale to weigh myself and talk about how much I love being a fat piggy 🐷

Spoiler alert: The scale tells me this is the heaviest I've ever been 🙈

IMB_sg0hc0.thumb.GIF.a74b2b623585b498436d3a0357d9050e.GIF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fisherman07

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow she looks so damn amazing!! Her belly is getting massive!! I love how she talks about the gaining and some fat chat she's getting bigger and bigger everyday!! Excellent video cant wait for the next!!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for your awesome review! ☺️💕

Link to review
chubnubs11

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

WOW!! What an amazing video! ChubbieBunnie goes in depth about her weight gain, goals and how it was unintentional (which is very hot), and what her favorite part of her body is since her gain! Its the same as mine btw! While talking about her weight gain she is also devouring a pizza!! And she eats it with ease, and lets out some burps along the way! And during the video her beautiful round belly is on full display after she releases the beast from her tight clothes!! And her belly gets bigger and bigger the more she eats!! It is very hot!! Chubbiebunnie has some very sexy fat talk and it gets sezier because of her lovely voice!! Plus there is phenomenal belly play and slapping throughout the whole video!! The measuring was sexy as well! The weigh in was amazing and I can't wait to see that number continue to rise!!! ChubbieBunnie is absolutely amazing!!!! Buy this video!!

Response from the author:

This is such an amazing, detailed review, thank you so much!!! ☺️💜So happy you enjoyed 💕Not much comes close to how much fun I have showing off my big, bloated belly after eating tons of pizza 😝

Link to review