8 Screenshots

About This File

There is nothing better than a homecooked meal, made with love and care for you to eat, right? Well, think again, because your favorite fat girl is about to make it even better! Come see me devour all the food i can cram into my eager ever consuming mouth as i leave you with nothing but the huge sight of your goddess forever stuffing my greedy belly! IN THIS AWESOME VIDEO YOU WILL SEE OVER 10 MINUTES OF STUFFING, BELLY PLAY, FAT TALK AND BURPS, LOTS OF BURPS FOR YOU TO ENJOY! ALL SUBBED IN ENGLISH! Come enjoy me in a tiny outfit, perfect for a stay at home housewife! A very fat housewife!!

Am i wife material for you?!

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

anonymous135

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Anna stuffs herself while I watch in pleasure, wishing she could be my housewife 😍

Link to review
Jorin85

I abosolutely loved this video! It was the perfect way to start Easter Monday. Anna makes the most deliciously sexy feederism content on here! Her videos never dissapoint, and this is a great new one! 5 stars and would highly recommend! 

Response from the author:

You know how to make a girl happy Jorin! I love reading your reviews!

Link to review
not a real member

I loved it 😊❤️ Especially when you are wearing jeans 👖 it makes you look really cute and soft and cuddly 🥰💕 I definitely want to see more sweetheart ❤️

Response from the author:

I am glad that you loved it so much!

Link to review