7 Screenshots

About This File

This clip comes with 2 files - 1 with captions, 1 without. View at your own preference ❤️

It's time to crawl into bed for the night and Kat can't wait to tell you all about her day. In a soft, sleepy voice she goes over everything she ate in the day, teasing you with thoughts of growing even bigger. Will you help her fulfill her need of eating, sleeping, and cumming?

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest jron26966

Everyone loves pillow talk right?? So when I saw Kats video about it I just had to get it!! Kat looks simply rotund as she lays in bed next to, you and tells you about her day! It quickly escaltes into some very erotic fat chat !!  not sure of its just the angles but Kat looks so full from stuffing all day that she appears almost pregnant lol!!  Is it just my eyes or does her outfit look familar?? also is she a member of the 200lb club?? cause she is looking massively thick!! Kat will definitely have you cumming to see this video again and again lol!!

Link to review

bet on this being just as good as it looked and i was not the least bit disappointed. Kat moves gradually from talking about her daily grazing to some great sensual fat chat and belly play from all angles, including both bedside POV and an overhead that makes her look positively friggin ROUND. she’s really improved her craft in all areas since i last tuned in. top marks.

Response from the author:

Thank you!! ❤️ It's only getting better from here on out, too! ;)

Link to review

KKF is great at blending sweet, sexy and romantic into one delicious combination. This video is no exception - you feel like you're the luckiest person in the world, right there in that bed with her. Delightful!

Response from the author:

So glad you enjoyed this new style of clip! ♥️♥️

Link to review