11 Screenshots

About This File

You guys! They say good things come to those who wait 😉🍀 well i’ve searched & waited patiently & I finally met someone as comfortable with me as I am them to feed me 🐷 & caress all these luscious curves 🥰

Join me as I finally get my every wish & desire fulfilled & give you all the sexy bounce, jiggle, gluttony & satisfaction you’ve anticipated & waited for as long as I have 😋

Featuring: Feedee/Feeder, Belly Play, Belly Rubs, Burps/Belching, Fat Chat, Stuffing, Moaning &+ more...! 😉💦

Other Files from Chyy Starr

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

lalt

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Chyy looks better with every vid, her belly’s the main attraction here but her boobs are looking heavy as hell. The way her fat swallows up her underwear is so hot too. She takes massive bites and bosses the feeder round (he’s off screen and quiet), telling him off for not giving her belly rubs. She chugs the rest of the beer after she’s done eating, and let’s out some big burps. She looks gorgeous as always too, and even better with a face full of food.

Link to review