6 Screenshots

About This File

IN THIS VIDEO: Belly Play, Navel Play, Belly Slapping, Jiggling, and a healthy dose of chatting/fat shaming myself! ;)

Watch me as I play with my belly post-stuffing! I'm wearing a brand new pair of pajamas that I bought, and I'm STILL convinced that I'm a medium size! It shows, as when the shorts are pulled up my belly overflows over the top of them. I slowly start to acknowledge my pig gut, telling that my friends have called me a piggy. I start to agree, since I'm having a lot of fun with it myself. My fat, squishy pig gut is so soft that I just couldn't stop playing with it this time around! Throughout the video, you can see me slapping my jiggly belly and playing with my bellybutton. I'm surprised at how big I'm getting without me noticing, from the side I look like a total pig. It's shocking in a way to me!

If you enjoyed, please consider leaving a review!! They totally make my day ❤️

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Micah bell

Rlly recommend this vid and especially since this is one of the, if not the most worth of a buy clips on here! Rlly hope you make a comeback someday 🥰🙌🏼

Link to review