6 Screenshots

About This File

This is definitely my hottest stuffing yet!

Feta cheese and prosciutto pizza! YUM! I have been craving this pizza for WEEEEEEEEEEKS! I have been fantasizing about its deliciousness and dreaming of its salty goodness. Hehe I was sooooooo unbelievably happy recording this video it just makes me want to do more.

Watch as I devour the WHOLE pizza while moaning in pleasure with pure joy on my face. Each bite makes me want to stuff another and another and another. I must get every glorious crumb of prosciutto and make sure that I eat all the little pieces that fall off. From above, from below, from the side watch me devour the pizza and rub my bloated belly from every angle. My belly feels so doughy and squishy now I can't believe it! The way it jiggles and the way it feels in my hands literally has me playing with it throughout the day hehe

By the end of the stuffing my shirt hardly fits. Even as I try with all my might to stretch it over my doughy belly it still fights me and before long rides up again. First my ripped pants and now my shirt is too tight...what am I going to do? XD

Eat more? Definitely! ;)

AGirlWhoLikesToEat

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jajakeke

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

oh my god!!! we need more binge eating videos!! please make more... more greedy, moire food, moresexier clothes and more 20+ minute long videos I love you! ;) 

Link to review
Muted Decor

one of the hottest stuffing vids on the site!! Seeing you demolish that entire pizza was great and how bloated your belly ends up is just a treat!!! Must watch :D!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much ❤️ I've been able to crush a few more full pizzas since this video ;)

Link to review