Dee stuffs til she feels sick!

$14

(3 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Dee is hungry. She stuffs and stuffs until she can’t stuff any more!  She talks about her belly and how she looks pregnant and complains about how full she is. She plops back and lays down and sits rubbing her sore swollen belly! 
(requested)

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Moose27

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

First off Best video you’ve ever made!!! I loved it!!!! I have to say you never know quite what you’re going to get when you make a request.But this was better than even what I had pictured!!!😊😊😊 I absolutely loved it. I loved the burping, how much you pushed yourself and I loved all the food that you chose!!!!!😍😍😍 I can’t wait to have you make more request videos for me if that’s allowed!!!👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼😍😍🤰🤰🤰

Link to review
Fullest Ever

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Absolutely amazing video. Of course, if you felt bad or did not enjoy it, then that's not a good thing. Some people enjoy eating until they feel sick. But to see you rub your overstuffed belly and complain about being so full was absolutely unbelievably amazing. Especially the part where you laid down with your super full belly sticking up. Excellent video!

Link to review