9 Screenshots

About This File

Today Lana2002 decides to try on some more old clothes, some from just a few months ago that no longer fit! Watch her struggle and squeeze into a number of items such as jeans, the T-shirt She wore in high school, a cardigan, a sweater and more! And the sexiest part of all watch her burst out of the cardigan as the buttons can’t contain her plump growing belly! She struggles and gets out of breath and sweaty in no time which just proves how lazy and out of shape she is!🥵 She also enjoys some belly play, twerking, showing off her now even fatter body and discussing her impressive weight gain and what she loves about her growing body! you won’t want to miss this one! 18 minutes for $9.99! ❤️

Other Files from Lana2002

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

AllContrast

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Shes EXPLODED the past few months! Idk how she does it but I'm here for it! 😍 please continue your journey and being beautiful! 

10/10 sheesh 😍😍 

Oh and that part where your belly destroys the shirt and it expands to it's full size 🤤

Link to review
Manic3289

Seeing Lana struggle in getting these old clothes on is incredible - the belly jiggles, huge ass and body exploration make this clip a must buy!

Link to review
overkill

Lana continues to amaze with this absolutely breathtaking try on video! The way all her old clothes really hug her figure is a good indication of her growth progress. The accompanying body tour of her curves is absolutely fanrastic. I also like how much she struggles and overheats from the exertion

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review

I have watched clothes try on vids before but never one were they get out breath before trying anything on Lana is sweating when she try’s the jeans on which she can’t even get past her 🍑. That 1st gif is all I needed to see to get me to buy this vid that button pop 😍 seriously the wobbling & jiggling she does in this is 🥵. Lana is shocked at how everything is not fitting some of the clothes are less than a few months old too, I bet the clothes that you buy next to replace these will be in the next outgrown vid and something tells me that might not be to far away.

Link to review