2 Screenshots

About This File

GGGF has turned into quite the piggy, and her feeder wants to humilate and tease her for it. Watch as he plays with all her fat after making her put on a piggy costume (POV). GGGF seems embarrassed about her huge weight gain, but it's not hard to tell she also enjoys all of her soft, sexy new fat. She has plenty of rolls to show you, and will certainly prove her status as a piggy princess.🐷👑

🖤 If you like the video, please leave a little review! They help me a lot and it always makes my day to read them! 🖤

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Oscarbluth

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Fully deserving of a 5 star review! 

GGGF is noticably bigger and softer, and her BF lets her have it for being such a piggy.

Very sexy humiliation video that shows off just how fat GGGF has gotten. 

10 on 10, hopefully there’s a feeding sequel in the works

Link to review

Absolutely love this vid from GGGF the rp here is amazing between her and her feeder you can secretly tell she loves the weight she has gained even if she is slightly embarrassed by it. Then he asks her to put the pig costume on, love the POV in this of GGGF seriously her belly is rounder and her love handles are even more chubbier 😍. I love the belly hang you have now from the side your tattoo seems lower from this angle even though it’s normally on your side 🥵. Even her 🍑 is bigger too, get this 5 star clip now wish I could rate it 10 stars  its a bargain too at 4.99.

Link to review