11 Screenshots

About This File

The sequel to ONE OF MY BEST VIDEOS EVER!!! 

See just how much - CHUBBIER, GREEDIER,LAZIER, AND MORE TURNED ON  YOUR BIMBO PIG IS SINCE YOU LAST SAW HER!!!

HER ONLY ACTIVITIES ARE EATING ,DRINKING, LOOKING SEXY AND......PLEASING YOU!!!

PART 1- See how I look now in the outfit from Bimbo Pig 1

PART 2- ASMR- Like SEXY TALK!!! EVERYTHING YOU LOVE TO HEAR - how fat I’ve gotten, how fat I want to get, how much I 💕LOVE IT💕and how much I desire to please you ALL THE TIME!!! THIS WILL  N O T DISAPPOINT!!!!   

PART 3- EATING CAKE ON ALL FOURS AND SMEARING PUDDING ON MY CHEST AND BELLY!!! ***Not a stuffing video***

I LOVE THE WAY THIS TURNED OUT !!!!  WATCH ME MOAN AND JIGGLE WHILE EATING THE CAKE AND SEE HOW PERFECTLY PLUMP I LOOK IN MY TINNIE BINKI!!!! 

39ACEAEB-BCF7-4864-8147-60744B85C206.jpeg

Other Files from NocturnalDevotion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Fit2Stuffed

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is an amazing, diverse, and absolutely all around great clip. Nogutnoglory shows why she’s one of the best models on here. Her creativity in this clip is awesome and you won’t be disappointed. The length and the content of this clip is well worth the money. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I’m sure you will too!

Link to review
KinkyCurvyKat

NGNG is looking chubbier than ever in this clip! She starts off in a cute pastel pink outfit, teasing you with the idea of turning into a chubby, lazy pig for you to do whatever you want with, then changes into her piggy outfit (which is AMAZING) and then dives in face first to a messy cake stuffing. Such an amazing clip! ❤️ 

Link to review
CushionPusher

Oh My F*cking God. Did I just see and hear that!

So I enjoy watching this beautiful pig touch and rub her hands over a growing body. I love the sound and tone of her voice. Those are a heavenly match!

However you put this pig on all fours in front of a chocolate cake, and well, let's say if you don't find the snuffly noises, heavy breathing, and moaning sexy, then you can't have a pulse! 

To add an extra topping to the video this pig then rubs liquid cake frosting on herself, whilst panting like a sow in heat.

This is the sort of thing you have fantasies about. I'm going back in for another helping!!!

Link to review
Fisherman07

Wow that was so damn sexy!! This is one of the best videos I've seen in a long time!! That belly hang is simply amazing!! She is so damn perfect wish I could give this atleast 30 stars if I could!! Keep em coming babe

Link to review
anonfin

There are people that are desperately trying to sell you something. Usually, a failed product. These are most people.

Then, there are people whom you’d beg to sell you something, anything, because you know it’s going to be incredibly good. This is where NGNG's material fits in.

Now, I’m a feeder. What this clip communicates to me?

First, the exquisite, irresistible beauty of female hunger. An insatiable, tumultuous, seducing hunger. A hunger like a siren’s song. No matter how strong you are, no matter how confident you are in yourself, you can’t resist it. NGNG is your siren. And she’s going to drown you in beauty and lust. Absolutely she will. You better accept your destiny, no point in resisting. None.

Second, it’s raw. NGNG doesn’t ‘act’, doesn’t ‘pretend’. She’s hungry, she’s horny, she’s desperate for pleasure. To give and to receive.

I’ve watched the clip at least 8 times. And now, if you’ll excuse me, I NEED to watch it once more.

Link to review
Monty Hall

No words....no words to describe.   NGNG - making dreams come true in this video.   Those developing curves are  10 out of 10 ALL DAY, ALL NIGHT!!

Link to review
lc72902

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Her best video by far!!! She definitely looks her chubbiest here and looks amazing in her pink lingerie. How she talks about getting fatter while mindlessly playing with her belly would be enough cause her voice is just too sexy.

But the best part is at the end when she gets on all fours and eats her cake at the end!!! It's truly the hottest thing ever and you can tell she was getting really turned on and struggling to eat as much as she can. When she's doing it you can really tell how big her belly, thighs, and ass have gotten since her first Bimbo Pig video. A hot girl eating cake in her underwear, what more needs to be said?!

Link to review
Guest Dodgecummins

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Guys..: how has this video not broke curvage?! 

NGNG is sooo sexy in the video, not to mention she has put on a few pounds since her first bimbo pig video... she is also incredibly attractive and all around HOT in this video, 

it’s got Everything! Lip biting, voice quivering, messy stuffing. The sexiest lingerie I’ve ever seen 😍

ppl always say sequels are worse then the first... I’d argue this one is better. 

this is a true work of art and not just a stuffing video. NGNG is gifted! ❤️❤️

Link to review