9 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Dr's visit comments. Health changes. Health update. Belly play. Fat chat. 15+ minutes.

Casey's being seen by her doctor every 3 months right now because of an ADHD medication that she's been taking. She went into this visit knowing that she has gained exactly 25lbs in 3 months since her last med check.... this is a LOT of weight to gain in 3 months. A lot of weight to gain in 3 months especially when taking ADHD meds that could make someone lose weight. To top it all - Casey did not get to see her typical doctor. She had to see a blonde, skinny, perfectly fit doctor who she's never met before. 

The visit begins by Casey quite literally bursting out of her hospital gown that they had her change into, ripping it entirely. The doctor made MANY comments about her enormous spike in weight. She felt up Casey's massive gut which inevitably turned Casey on. When asked to stand up, Casey nearly fell over... moving around is getting hard and harder. The doctor had PLENTY of comments about that. Casey was huffing and puffing throughout the entire appointment..

Casey provides a general health update.. including her first time having an BIG change in a certain health variable that raised some concern..... Casey snacks and chugs as she fills you in on all the dirty details. She wiggles, jiggles, and explores her beautifully growing body for you while filling you in. Her goal from her previous visit was to SHOCK her doctor the next time she saw her. I'd say those 25lbs did the trick! Time to set a new goal for her next visit.

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

The epitome of femininity and beauty, Casey's enormous growing body is on full display in this clip. These Dr. Visit recap clips are always some of my favorites because Casey's fun and wonderful personality really shine through as she describes the entire ordeal. She gets fat shamed, she stuffs her ever-increasing gorgeous fat face, she jiggles and wobbles in slow-mo and she stuffs and pours heavy cream down! Let me also mention that this lingerie is probably my favorite - the color and how much of Casey it shows off leaves me breathless! She truly has the face of a Goddess and the biggest most perfect round globe gut I've ever seen! Her lovely laugh and voice always make these experiences exquisite and I can not wait to see how fat we can make our girl in the next 3 months! Florida and FAT, here we come! 😍 Amazing job, Casey! 💓

Link to review
Nervous Fish

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Casey always bringing out the best when making thess videos even though they're just health updates its really hot hear just constantly turned on when recapping her stories. Lets try to go for a bit more weight in 3 months :)

Link to review
bp1812

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

After 25 lbs gained in 3 months its safe to say a little has changed since Casey saw the doctor! Listen as she describes her doctors concern and how the simple task of getting off the examination table left her gasping for breath! Definitely don't wanna miss this one!!

Link to review
jacksprat

Casey is so free and open. She is literally in LOVE with the body she built with all of our love and support. She has never been more voluptuous. A huge round globe of a belly dominates every image. Topped with her proud fat boobs which she jiggles and displays like a proud butcher showing off the finest and fattest meats. A thoroughly luscious and blooming specimen. She lights up with visible pride every time her stories turn to the shocking details of her heavenly fattened figure. She relishes the fact that health care providers are shocked to see the rate at which she packs ever more fat onto her petite little frame. Ballooning up to proudly and purposefully "startle" the skinny doctors and nurses who are left dumbfounded while charting her gains. The expressions on Casey's face send me over the moon in awe of her joy and ecstasy. She's a sexy af blimp. She loves everything about it. She loves showing off for us. Bouncing and jiggling in slow motion, knowing that we can't help but to grab our cocks and drain our balls. She greedily takes in all our worship as naturally gracefully and gratefully as the next bag of Doritos. And yes, all the while she is as healthy as an ox. She is sitting fat and comfy in her proper place as a growing fatty, the darling sweet plumper we all love so much. Get addicted to this gorgeous woman and buckle up. This little fat rocket is blowing up and you are invited along for the ride of your life. 

Link to review
throwaway2

Such a great vid. I love the idea of Casey sitting in the office and being surprised to see a new doc and leaving so satisfied at her disappointment in a 25 pound gain in 3 months

Link to review
shmedly45

I feel like it becomes harder to believe me when I say every clip is better than the last, but it is the absolute truth! 
This video is so sensual as Casey describes the reactions she receives from her ever growing body. Her beautiful long hair frames her sexy fat gut as she plays with it for her viewers. Listening to her talk about her recent experiences is such amazing content.

Can’t wait to see what this beautiful babe has in store for us next!

Link to review
Guest altrill25

Great clip one of the better ones I've purchases from Casey I think, its also my favorite "health update" video that involves a doctor visit I've seen.

Link to review
Neverspent2007

Casey is at the top of her game in her most recent video.

She knows what her fans like; she knows what she likes, and that is to show the world what a greedy hog she has become.

Her personality, charm and joy describing her latest visit is on full display here, coupled with her showing off just how enormous she’s gotten in just the last 3 months, is what truly make this video worthy of rewatching over and over again.

To hear Casey describe her decline from a fit, athletic woman who watched what she ate and exercised all the time into a gluttonous and insatiable hog in such a short time; you can tell she’s in a state of constant bliss and satisfaction in the knowledge that this is the person that she was always meant to be.

Casey always delivers and manages to exceed our expectations in every way possible.

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

You know it’s a good day when Casey releases a new video!❤️ Listening to her doctors visit story was just too sexy! Hearing every detail about everything that transpired will make you go nuts!😍 This definitely has made my day!

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Wow what a fuckin clip. Ugh imagine the image of Casey literally bursting out of a MEDICAL GOWN. She walks you through that as well as many other fat shaming turn one. All while showcasing her amazing body with every roll and jiggle better than the last. Amazing clip 

Link to review
Euglenoid

This is a top notch clip! It's incredibly hot to see how turned on Casey is by being fat shamed by her doctor, and to think that she's not stopping anytime soon. Don't miss this one!!

Link to review
jackal27

Holy crap! where do I begin with how much I loved this clip by our Curvage Casey? I think having a small gap in her content last week has worked to Casey’s benefit since you really can’t how much larger and fuller she appears. Just like she says in this clip, she really feel it and I think we call see the last 25 pounds gained in the past three months on her and they look so ravishing on her. And seriously 25 pounds in 3 months in my opinion is pretty damn impressive. I can’t wait to see the next 25 fill out on her luscious curvy figure. That said, this was a great recap of a doctors visit. Since Casey loves the fat shame moments when they occur for her these days, it was definitely hot to hear how she was too fat for the hospital gown they gave her and to hear the doctor explore all of her glorious fat rolls during the full body check. I knew I should’ve gone to med school, talk about really great perks for a fatty lover. This is without a doubt an amazing clip Casey that I loved just as much as I expected to since I have nothing but high expectations for her. 😍😍🔥🔥👏

Link to review
godstone45

Casey has transformed into a HOG. 25 LBS IN THREE MONTHS!? That's insane, and there's no sign of stopping! Buy this clip, you won't regret it!

Link to review
chubbyboy8888

Absolutely unbelievable!!! Casey is unreal! 25 lbs in 3 months! Shes on pace for 100lbs this year! Let's make that happen!!! MUST BUY!!! :)

Link to review
ZAIZEK

Casey is getting huge! in this video her gut has grown so big she can barely sit properly and have to adjust her enormous gut and that is just mindblowing! The lingerie she wears is sexy af! The talking is always top quality gold and she spends a nice amount of time both with intro and outro which is probably the sexiest wobbliest gut ive ever seen ❤️ reccomend this alot!!! buy this fellas!!

Link to review