5 Screenshots

About This File

I have gained a lot of weight this past year, time to show you just how much with side-by-side comparisons and a big burp filled stuffing!

In this clip, expect lots of moaning, teasing my skinnier self, and pure shock in how I've grown into this outfit in just a year! Come enjoy a piglet at her very finest - basking in her own obesity.

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jackal27

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Rosie has quickly become one of my favorite models on Curvage for multiple reasons and this clip emphasizes pretty much all of them. For starters there is no denying the large amount of pounds she has packed on and in the beginning of the clip she has a before image inserted on the left so we all can compare her size a year ago to now. I think she looks so beautiful as her belly has filled out and started to hang, her booty developed into a sexy round shelf, and her double chin is starting to show quite nicely too. Lately during her stuffing sessions I’ve learned she likes to burp when enough pressure builds in her growing belly and her belches are so big, deep and sexy. If you’re like me and love a fat woman burping, you will love this clip. I also appreciate the dialogue and personality Rosie provides in her clips like this. There is some great fat chat here and the way she talks to the camera really makes you feel like you’re there for the filming and she’s talking to you. Definitely loved this clip and look forward to seeing what Rosie gives us within the next year 😍🔥👏

Link to review
jj22

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Here's more fantastic content from the ever-beauteous @RosieMarieFeedee

The first section of this entertaining video is a comparison to a photo of Rosie a year ago.  Her transformation is WONDERFUL and AMAZING, and a testament to her total commitment to gaining.  (And it's so sexy to think that, hopefully, there's still so much more to come!)

Soon, Rosie is luxuriating on her bed and EATING!  As usual, I was transfixed by Rosie's incredibly beautiful, expressive face.

Honestly, this is one of those videos during which you'll wish you had more than one pair of eyes.  There's just so much to take in.  I started with my eyes on Rosie's super-beautiful face; but then I was, like, damn, look at how shapely her arms have become; then, suddenly, I'm noticing those long, curvy legs!  Then I was, like, oh wow, look at how gorgeous her hair is!  Then, oh shoot, I think I just missed an amazing double-chin bit!  And so it goes.  (I didn't even mention the belly!)

So, if you happen to have, like, six pairs of eyes - fantastic.  The rest of us will just have to watch this video multiple times!  (Poor us!)

Rosie has an awesome combination of being simultaneously red-hot sexy AND charmingly super-sweet.  Her conversation is fun and playful.  

(PS.  As usual, the video is extremely well-made and well-lit.  The image is crystal-clear.)

Another highly-recommended video from the awesome Rosie!!

5/5.

Link to review
Bobojeb

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Fantastic clip! The side by side at first highlights the pile of weight Rosie has packed on, and her mild frustration about how fat she's gotten is adorable. Her face is looking noticably fatter these days as well which is incredible. 

This video ALSO includes a stuffing section which highlights her swollenz overfed middle that you can watch swell with each bite after she's done seeing just how fat she's become

Link to review