Before and After: Purple Top

$3

(10 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Watch Judy parade around in this throwback purple top that she wore to a marathon race in 2017. Since then, she’s packed on quite a few pounds. Safe to say, there won’t be anymore marathons in the future. 

Other Files from BigBellyJudy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Chubbywomanlover

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍 wonderful video

Response from the author:

Thank you for your review 😊 you can find your free video in your account now ❤️

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

Link to review
gflono86

To see you continue to grow while being away from the community shows you are a true fat beauty that's dedicated to getting bigger this video shows all your allured assests booty, belly, thighs! 

Link to review
Durtybird404

It’s awesome that you’re back, you look amazing in this one. 

Thank you for your review 😊 you can find your free video in your account now ❤️ 

Link to review
Theking10

I absolutely love that your back and 🥰😍 and I wish you had a private snapchat or only fans to see more of you can't wait to see more of you

Soon I’ll be doing both of those 🥰 Thank you for your review 😊 you can find your free video in your account now ❤️

Link to review
Guest Thundercleese2

Welcome back! We’ve missed your videos, and my god you still look as good as ever. I love how the shirt rides up your fat belly as you jiggle. Can’t wait to see how it fits when you gain more. I can’t even imagine the leggings in the before photo fit anymore. Looking forward to more videos 😍

I can’t wait either 😆 Thank you for your review 😊 you can find your free video in your account now ❤️

Link to review
FatGurlLover

BigBellyJudy jiggles her fat and bends over to show her huge butt and legs 😍 Her belly hang looks awesome in this video. This outgrown T-shirt definitely can't cover that big belly anymore. 

She pulls up her shirt to show how massive her gut is, and smacks her butt. Love the cellulite, double chin, fat arms and big boobs too. This video is a must-see if you like fat girls! ❤️

Glad you enjoyed it love 💕 Thank you for your review 😊 you can find your free video in your account now ❤️ 

Link to review
ms06zaku

Great to see you back! Absolute goddess I love your curves. You should keep the outfit and try this again in a year to see the gains! ❤

Thank you for your review 😊 you can find your free video in your account now ❤️ I’ll definitely keep this shirt and try it on 50lbs later 

Link to review
rhythmalism

Your presence has been missed, welcome back and id say this fits you much better now.. 😋

Thank you for your review 😊 you can find your free video in your account now ❤️ also I agree with you; the fit is much better when it’s tighter 😘

Link to review
Submissivefeeder

Cant believe that’s you in the before pic 😳

Judy sure shows off her ASSets in this clip if you are a fan of belly hang, ass and cellulite for $3 this is a steal. tight booty shorts straining to contain all that fat and cute little snippets of her belly hanging out the bottom of her shirt before she reveals that massive belly she’s hiding!  Her struggling noises and groans were a wonderful addition too!  

Congrats on your gain! 

Thank you for your review 😊 you can find your free video in your account now ❤️

Link to review