8 Screenshots

About This File

I hated, I mean HATED these things growing up. With my new extra pounds I was sure I wouldn't fit. I surprisingly did, well kind of not fully but more than I thought I would. I was stuck for a bit, left exhausted and with a giant bruise on my ass!

In this video you can watch me take on this small school desk, watch me struggle and see just how squished I am in this thing...I am overflowing! 💋💋💋

My bruise the next day, thought I would include 😉

*video has no sound*

2021-03-12 09_53_24.572-0800.jpg

Other Files from Lindsee Foxxx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Of all the things that I could and/or should be jealous of, I never thought a school desk would be one of them.

It may be an inanimate object but I honestly don't know whether to destroy it with an ax out of sheer jealousy or give it a premium polish out of respect.

Link to review

I just loved this video. Seeing Lindsee in a pink leopard skin tight outfit is worth the price by itself.  Seeing her squeeze all that luscious fat into a school desk   watching her belly flow above and below the desk top. Her cleavage   and arms shake and jiggle as she struggles to get out is so hot. 

Response from the author:

thank you so much for the great review. It was a fun one. Cant wait to see how much harder it will be to get into it in a month or two

Link to review