McDonald’s Breakfast...😋🥰

$6

(6 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Come watch me enjoy one of my favourite things in the entire world!... 😍 McDonald's breakfast. I ordered 2 double sausage and egg muffins 3 hash browns and a cheesy bacon flatbread ...😋🤤 I stuff it down in no time... I will definitely order more next time...😉❤️

Other Files from Fat Ass Ruby

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

N29W39

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I loved this clip, there's a nice balance between the eating and the belly play. 😍 FA Ruby is very exciting to watch because her belly has low muscle/high fat density and It's really sexy to see her belly wobble like jelly 🔥❤️while she's eating. Great job Ruby👍👍

Link to review
Simplesnapper

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This was a wonderful video in which Ruby looks beautiful throughout. A high quality and great length video. Just wish she would talk a bit more in her vids so her personality could shine through but it’s  great watch overall.

Link to review
Fox99

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

5 stars all the way around. Lovely watch Ruby stuff herself in a chair that she'll soon no longer be fitting. The more you watch her, the more your appetite of her will grow bigger than Ruby's appetite for food

Link to review

Wow that was alot of food but also I reckon you could eat lots before you got really really stuffed. 

Hehe I bet the delivery guy new that it was all for you after answering the door in that cute outfit. The cutest part is how your belly peeks out from underneath looking so soft and plump 

Link to review
Guest zulu

Gooodayum...buy this! You know you want to. She is gorgeous and beautiful and her voice is sooo sweet. Beautiful video!

Link to review