ChubbyCat Donut stuffing & fat talk ( 19+ minutes)

$9.99

(4 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me stuff my face with a dozen yummy donuts I picked up on the way home! 
I talk about eating buffet style and how big I want to get..

You know I get so turned on thinking about being someone’s fat and full piggy that I had to change into something a little more comfortable while I rub and play with my soft and heavy belly.🤤😴

I can feel myself get fuller and more aroused with every bite! 

hope you enjoy 😉 

xoxo-Cat

Other Files from Chubbycat666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I enjoyed hearing a life update in this video. I think the preview photos kind you a little idea what to aspect visually but gives you no idea on the discussion chat in the video. For me the discussion + fat chat in this video is just as interesting and appealing as the visuals are. I enjoyed seeing @Chubbycat666 talk about getting fat while rubbing her belly.

One thing mentioned was doing public stuffing or fat stuffing meet-ups. I think you would enjoy eating in public or doing a BBW Convention. I think you would fit in. I hope you are able to collab with others to find your community. 

I enjoy Krispy Kreme doughnuts as well. I can totally relate to not having a Krispy Kreme near by. Where I live the closest Krispy Kreme to me is 45 minutes to an hour away.

The audio is good in the video. You can briefly hear a dog bark in this video but the dog barking is short lived. You can hear ChubbyCat over the dog in this video. 

I think this is a good video if you are into fat chats, showing off a fat belly/jiggling and stuffing content. 

Response from the author:

Thank you! 😍😍😍In Love Hearts GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Link to review
Heavyhitter

Cat looks STUNNING as she polishes off quite a hefty spread of donuts. She talks about how big she's been getting as she stuffs herself beyond capacity with donut after donut. Cat TRULY is the best gainer 😍

Link to review
Guest TNd3vildog88

Super epic and super lovely i also lover her manurisms as i've mentioned in my other reviews i am a sucker for personability to my that's what makes the vids so intimate. I had to share this screen shot when she talked about being shocked about her weight gain. Epic!!

Screenshot_2021-03-21-23-14-15.png

Response from the author:

Thank you!! Want You Love GIF by FUN WITH FRIDAY

Link to review
Quatering09

Watching Cat devour donuts and talk about how turned on she gets is pure ecstasy. She looks absolutely stunning in he bra and panty set. I'm excited to see how big she'll grow.

Link to review