19 Screenshots

About This File

Dairy Queen stars in this classic Feedee Themed Film: Eating with no Silverware and drinking Weight Gain Shake!

D Q is so hungry!   

Dressed in tight, blue lace lingerie and in bed, I crave Choco Tacos So I decide to have chocolate chip waffles topped with whipped cream, chocolate chips and half and half to drink without any utensils!

I quickly eat 2 Waffles with just my hands and shovel in as much whipped cream as I can, quickly chugging down my half and half and decide I need more snacks directly after

I grab 2 Pudding cups and start licking from inside with my long and eager tongue, enjoying every second of it and trying to eat every last drop

still wanting more I decide to chug a Strawberry Weight Gain Shake and I get soo full with all the fattening liquid at this point and have to rub on my belly to relieve some full belly pressure, barely able to stand and breathe and burping while I think about what a greedy girl I've been...

~In This 18 minute Video You get to See:

Messy Eating

Heavy Breathing

Fast Eating

Chugging

Jiggling

Standing

Burping

Weight Gain Shake

Belly Rubs

Belly Play

18 Mins of a greedy and bloated DairyQueen94 showing off just for you❤️

I hope you will enjoy this film as much as I did :)

Edited by DairyQueen

Other Files from DairyQueen

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.