Buffet Binge - 30K Cal Challenge | Part 2

$9.99

(48 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Calorie Challenge • Stuffing • Buffet • Weight Gain Shake • Funnel • Tight Clothes • Waddling • Standing/Sitting/Side/Back Views • Twerking • Belly Hang • Messy Eating • Slob • Fat Play • Bouncing • Fat Chat ~ 45 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

THE IDEA

The idea was simple, create my own AT HOME BUFFET by ordering a STAGGERING amount of food and use that to attempt to consume 30,000 CALORIES in less than 24 HOURS!

After 14+ HOURS of eating and nearly 20 HOURS of filming I had eaten more food than I ever thought possible and created a video of EPIC PROPORTIONS

We had no choice but to break this video up into 3 PARTS

Part 1: The Couch (10,725 Cal Stuffing)

Part 2: The Table   (10,490 Cal Stuffing) 

Part 3: The Bed     (????? Cal Stuffing) 

•••••••••••••••••••••••

THE VIDEO

In Part 2, a little groggy from my hour nap I refill my funnel with another 1/3rd of my massive 10,000 Calorie weight gain shake!

I decide to completely ditch the plates for this round, sit at the table and eat straight from the containers! 😏

I start combining all of the different foods, stacking pasta on my pizza, lathering potatoes on my fried chicken and shoveling rice into my mouth like my life depended on it 🥵

So insanely full, I eventually hit a wall and feel like one of those competitive eaters that you KNOW is struggling but they just keep pushing it down 😓

Determined to pass 20,000 calories before my second nap, I shake it off and go harder than the first half! Pushing past the pain and packing every last inch of my gut with high calorie, grease filled slop 🐷

As I close in on 20K I feel absolutely DESTROYED by food but I know I can't stop there...I down the rest of my funnel until my belly feels like it's going to burst! 

I really should have stopped there and took another nap but I decided to go EVEN FURTHER! Grabbing cake with my bare hands, I cram it down my throat as my gut stretches to the max...

I keep trying to push more cake in but it just won't go down...I sit there, staggering...barely able to keep my eyes open or hold myself up..my feeder decides to take the cake from my hand and help me to the bed for my second nap of the day...

As I hit the bed I let him know that I'm NOT done eating! I Just a little nap and it's right back to stuffing!

See you in Part 3 😈

•••••••••••••••••••••••

I really hope you all enjoy the second part of my grand finale to my One Year of Gaining. My feeder and I poured our heart and soul into these monuments to gluttony. It's been such an amazing year and as always I just want to thank you all for your continued love & support!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

fattyprincess

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

mochii has the best gut stretch marks too so perfect 

Link to review
ENJ

Omg 🤗 your belly is so perfectly swollen 

Link to review
Godfat

Just when you thought part one was enough, here comes part 2. Making her way through one plate after another, its truly mesmerizing. Cant wait to see what part 3 brings. Will she make it all the way through? The hits just keep on coming.

Link to review
tomorrowcomestoday

There is something legitimately hypnotic about Mochii’s videos, the way she commits entirely to the act of gluttony. It’s not a whim once she reaches for that last piece of cake, it’s devotion to the act of consumption itself. By the end, distended belly in the air and face bloated in a state of ecstasy, she looks as though she’s on the cusp of outright ascending to another state of pleasure.

I’m ready for the final video!

Link to review
Guest Daynegottz

Shocking how far you have come I mean this blows away anything else you have done.

Link to review
Guest reborngumdrop

This is absolutely and wonderfully unbelievable! And yet, I must believe because I saw it with my very eyes!

Thank you so much for your continued dedication! I look forward to everything else you will have to offer.

Link to review
Lick2040

Your belly got swol in this one. Damn. You love the pasta, I could tell and were slightly pushing at that point but not like you were at the very end with the cake, that was very hot and you didn't had to do that. I don't know what pushed you to do that but thank you for that. You're on the home stretch now. So proud you.

Link to review
francoallena

Even better than Part 1. I can't wait to watch part 3

Link to review
Hpbig

Just amazing !!!

Link to review
Masterwolf13

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Great to see you having so much fun pushing your limits and the cake drop to the leg was really funny and cute and right befor getting put to be the but im not done yet was so adorable.

Link to review
justanotherworthlessweirdo

This vid continues on from the last, but even if you only buy one there's still a huge amount of footage in each chapter alone: it's astonishing, and well worth the price. I also really appreciate the narrative of this: it's almost like some weird abstract movie, with Mochii embarking on this incredible adventure to consume this preposterous amount of food... As with all great epics, there are high points and low points, but our hefty hero wins out in the end, I'm sure.

Response from the author:

Thanks so much for acknowledging the narrative and your generous reviews! My feeder always needs there to be some sort of plot to every video we do to maintain a nice flow and consistency and it's nice someone noticed 🥰

Link to review
The_Garch

Once more MochiiBabii breaks the glass ceiling of what is considered possible! Three cheers for MochiiBabii!!! 😄

Link to review
Guest PigInProgress2

Link to review
bigboy1858

Watching your gut pressed against the table shoving more and more food into your mouth is so damn sexy this just keeps getting better and better I can't wait to see the finale

Link to review
sweettwilight

Mochii is unstoppable...can't wait for part 3. Just incredible stuff all around.

Link to review
Guest Panderaz

So amazing as always. I just watched part 2 and bought it just in time for Part 3😍Mochii’s belly is so insanely huge I cannot wait to see all 30,000 calories inside 🥰

Link to review
chubchaser22

wow in part 3 ur feeder might have to roll youwilly wonka and the chocolate factory violet GIF

Link to review
darkwarrior

The epitome of sybaritism.  Keep growing so long as it gives you pleasure!

The ultimate eating competition is when you compete against your own capacity and beat it.

Response from the author:

Love this! 

Had to search up what sybaritism means (A person devoted to pleasure and luxury for others who didn't know) and I'll have to add this word to my vocabulary 😂

I agree, challenging oneself is the best competition! Thank you so much 🥰

Link to review