Buffet Binge - 30K Cal Challenge | Part 2

$9.99

(48 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Calorie Challenge • Stuffing • Buffet • Weight Gain Shake • Funnel • Tight Clothes • Waddling • Standing/Sitting/Side/Back Views • Twerking • Belly Hang • Messy Eating • Slob • Fat Play • Bouncing • Fat Chat ~ 45 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

THE IDEA

The idea was simple, create my own AT HOME BUFFET by ordering a STAGGERING amount of food and use that to attempt to consume 30,000 CALORIES in less than 24 HOURS!

After 14+ HOURS of eating and nearly 20 HOURS of filming I had eaten more food than I ever thought possible and created a video of EPIC PROPORTIONS

We had no choice but to break this video up into 3 PARTS

Part 1: The Couch (10,725 Cal Stuffing)

Part 2: The Table   (10,490 Cal Stuffing) 

Part 3: The Bed     (????? Cal Stuffing) 

•••••••••••••••••••••••

THE VIDEO

In Part 2, a little groggy from my hour nap I refill my funnel with another 1/3rd of my massive 10,000 Calorie weight gain shake!

I decide to completely ditch the plates for this round, sit at the table and eat straight from the containers! 😏

I start combining all of the different foods, stacking pasta on my pizza, lathering potatoes on my fried chicken and shoveling rice into my mouth like my life depended on it 🥵

So insanely full, I eventually hit a wall and feel like one of those competitive eaters that you KNOW is struggling but they just keep pushing it down 😓

Determined to pass 20,000 calories before my second nap, I shake it off and go harder than the first half! Pushing past the pain and packing every last inch of my gut with high calorie, grease filled slop 🐷

As I close in on 20K I feel absolutely DESTROYED by food but I know I can't stop there...I down the rest of my funnel until my belly feels like it's going to burst! 

I really should have stopped there and took another nap but I decided to go EVEN FURTHER! Grabbing cake with my bare hands, I cram it down my throat as my gut stretches to the max...

I keep trying to push more cake in but it just won't go down...I sit there, staggering...barely able to keep my eyes open or hold myself up..my feeder decides to take the cake from my hand and help me to the bed for my second nap of the day...

As I hit the bed I let him know that I'm NOT done eating! I Just a little nap and it's right back to stuffing!

See you in Part 3 😈

•••••••••••••••••••••••

I really hope you all enjoy the second part of my grand finale to my One Year of Gaining. My feeder and I poured our heart and soul into these monuments to gluttony. It's been such an amazing year and as always I just want to thank you all for your continued love & support!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.