Buffet Binge - 30K Cal Challenge | Part 2

$9.99

(48 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Calorie Challenge • Stuffing • Buffet • Weight Gain Shake • Funnel • Tight Clothes • Waddling • Standing/Sitting/Side/Back Views • Twerking • Belly Hang • Messy Eating • Slob • Fat Play • Bouncing • Fat Chat ~ 45 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

THE IDEA

The idea was simple, create my own AT HOME BUFFET by ordering a STAGGERING amount of food and use that to attempt to consume 30,000 CALORIES in less than 24 HOURS!

After 14+ HOURS of eating and nearly 20 HOURS of filming I had eaten more food than I ever thought possible and created a video of EPIC PROPORTIONS

We had no choice but to break this video up into 3 PARTS

Part 1: The Couch (10,725 Cal Stuffing)

Part 2: The Table   (10,490 Cal Stuffing) 

Part 3: The Bed     (????? Cal Stuffing) 

•••••••••••••••••••••••

THE VIDEO

In Part 2, a little groggy from my hour nap I refill my funnel with another 1/3rd of my massive 10,000 Calorie weight gain shake!

I decide to completely ditch the plates for this round, sit at the table and eat straight from the containers! 😏

I start combining all of the different foods, stacking pasta on my pizza, lathering potatoes on my fried chicken and shoveling rice into my mouth like my life depended on it 🥵

So insanely full, I eventually hit a wall and feel like one of those competitive eaters that you KNOW is struggling but they just keep pushing it down 😓

Determined to pass 20,000 calories before my second nap, I shake it off and go harder than the first half! Pushing past the pain and packing every last inch of my gut with high calorie, grease filled slop 🐷

As I close in on 20K I feel absolutely DESTROYED by food but I know I can't stop there...I down the rest of my funnel until my belly feels like it's going to burst! 

I really should have stopped there and took another nap but I decided to go EVEN FURTHER! Grabbing cake with my bare hands, I cram it down my throat as my gut stretches to the max...

I keep trying to push more cake in but it just won't go down...I sit there, staggering...barely able to keep my eyes open or hold myself up..my feeder decides to take the cake from my hand and help me to the bed for my second nap of the day...

As I hit the bed I let him know that I'm NOT done eating! I Just a little nap and it's right back to stuffing!

See you in Part 3 😈

•••••••••••••••••••••••

I really hope you all enjoy the second part of my grand finale to my One Year of Gaining. My feeder and I poured our heart and soul into these monuments to gluttony. It's been such an amazing year and as always I just want to thank you all for your continued love & support!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I think this video, especially the second half is basically the hottest thing I've ever seen in this fetish, just so beyond anything else I've seen in so many ways, Mochii is truly incredible and so is this video, I can't even imagine what part 3 will be like

Link to review
Monty Hall

Is she human?   Wow.  She's truly becoming a bottomless pit.  This is incredible!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

Link to review
gizmo1451

Bloody hell Mochii wakes up from her nap belching like a trooper.  She's still so stuffed from her 1st course.  But that doesn't stop her winding food in at a rate of knots even using a serving spoon to wolf foid in. Belching all along again at one point when she decides to tackle a large slice of cake she looks like she may lose it but hangs on to the food in that immense gut she has now. What a cavernous pit it is. 

Link to review
r8ted_r

Her belly keeps expanding! So hot to see her pretty much fall asleep at the table mid stuffing. Part 3 is going to be amazing!

Link to review
Jackryan

Watching this pig roll out of bed with a belch and a “is it time for more food?” blows my mind, she’s perfect!

Link to review
BKC

This just keeps getting better with every video. I love watching you eat and grow bigger. Your belly is the sexiest and most beautiful thing i have ever seen.

Link to review
Username

She’s going to have trouble squeezing through a doorway soon if she keeps this up!

Link to review
Guest Dam1997

Unbelievable how much food you can eat. You are gonna be the biggest and fattest piggy real soon. 

Link to review
Mrfreeze

Cant wait to see the finally after all this stuffing. Is amazing how much food you can put in your belly 😍😍😍

Link to review
torukazu

every calorie of this video was sheer will power and god, we love you for it

Link to review
Pinkyfatfat

How she can literally keep packing it in is beyond me. The will power of the gain is tremendous. Amazing video and part 3 should be an incredible finally!

Link to review
wf36

Just the shear will power to press on! A gold medal in the eating olympics!

Link to review
EmmanuelAraiza

Pure gluttony, I can't wait to see the final result, but I'm already like this 🤤

Link to review
Nefarius696

Absolutely crazy! It almost feels like Mochii's gotten even rounder between part 1 & 2. This girl's in a class of her own. Definitely one of the most incredible gains, ever. 

Link to review
fat_elf

A thoroughly worthy successor to the first part of this three part marathon of feasting, fattening up far more than any day this year, which is a lot when you consider the sheer size difference in Mochii from before this last year to now. She is continuing to plough through food at an almost inhuman seeming rate. Such a turn on!

Link to review
Upthendown2

Damn your belly is getting huge.  Really enjoying you stuff your face. Can’t wait to see how this turns out

Link to review
Mephiles64

Simply superb viewing again, seeing you really start stretching to your limit was absolutely thrilling, just the ending especially with your gut distended, clearly past your full point, but still trying to keep going, desperately shoving in cake... simply amazing dedication!

Link to review
Guest Feeder1038

🥵🥵🥵

It's hot how determined you are to finish your goal definitely love that determination!!! 🥰😍

Love how fat your looking

Always looking forward to a even fatter you 😘😘

Link to review