🚨🚨SALE🚨🚨15 fish fingers, 6 slices of bread, some fat talk and lots of belly :D

$3.89

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Let me dive into these yummy fish finger butties as you watch from the side lines, I talk about how you love making me fat and love to watch, each bite brings me closer to being bigger and better than ever. 

Other Files from SSBBWLadyBrads

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I Wanted to say one more thing but already gave my review you mentioned how you want your belly to be like a boulder rock Solid you becoming that would be so much more insanely hot but if you do it make sure your health is in order ok I love you as a friend which is why I am at least trying to look out for you Hope its ok & another thing Your belly after or even now makes me so horny you got the best biggest belly not many girls can beat that gut in size when you hit 800 or 1000 pounds i bet you will not be able to shop either you won't fit the scooter or It will break down on its own!  So no joke it will be so sexy but also sad to see you not being able to move! ❤️ 

I have a request in your next requested videos can you maybe do another stuffing & Then if its not too much trouble show off your beautiful sides I can tell they are growing quite big as of now :D 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.