Buffet Binge - 30K Cal Challenge | Part 1

$9.99

(49 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Calorie Challenge • Stuffing • Buffet • Weight Gain Shake • Funnel • Tight Clothes • Waddling • Standing/Sitting/Side/Back Views • Messy Eating • Slob • Fat Play • Bouncing • FUPA • Fat Chat ~ 40 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

THE IDEA

The idea was simple, create my own AT HOME BUFFET by ordering a STAGGERING amount of food and use that to attempt to consume 30,000 CALORIES in less than 24 HOURS!

After 14+ HOURS of eating and nearly 20 HOURS of filming I had eaten more food than I ever thought possible and created a video of EPIC PROPORTIONS

We had no choice but to break this video up into 3 PARTS

Part 1: The Couch (10,725 Cal Stuffing)

Part 2: The Table   (????? Cal Stuffing) 

Part 3: The Bed     (????? Cal Stuffing) 

•••••••••••••••••••••••

THE VIDEO

In Part 1, I introduce the massive amount of food I ordered and show off my ridiculous 10,000+ CALORIE, 1 GALLON weight gain shake!  

After measuring my empty belly, it's time to start filling up my plate! Fried chicken, pizza, pasta, ribs, mac & cheese, tacos, sliders and MORE all make their way onto my plate and inevitably into my seemingly bottomless belly 🤤

In between bites I chug thick and creamy weight gain shake from my funnel, filling every last inch of my gut before waddling my fat ass back to the table for even MORE food!

In this part I pack away FOUR full plates and 1/3rd of my shake for a total of 10,725 Calories 😈

Insanely packed I waddle to the bed for a short nap to prepare my body for round two!

I really hope you all enjoy the first part of my grand finale to my One Year of Gaining. My feeder and I poured our heart and soul into these monuments to gluttony. It's been such an amazing year and as always I just want to thank you all for your continued love & support!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ThrowawayAllDay

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Watching Mochi complain about being too full and then immediately asking for more should sum up everything about this clip. 10/10.

Response from the author:

Definitely a good summation of the plot 😂

Link to review
Pinkyfatfat

I am still amazed at the progress Mochii is making. I can't believe she can pack it away and keep coming back for more! Amazing clip. I can wait for part 2!

Link to review
fat_elf

This has been an incredible year, with Mochii getting incredibly fat, and fattening up at an incredibly fast pace. So it should come as no surprise that this grand finale is... incredible. 

Frankly, even if she didn't release a part two or three to this video, she starts the saga off with this already immense 40 minute long stuffing of 10,000 Calories, a very intense, sexy video.

Link to review
Mephiles64

Absolutely incredible viewing, from the set up to the actual stuffing itself. This is probably about as professional as Feederism gets as I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything quite like this. What an effort!

Thank you!!! Everyone acknowledging the effort we put into this is making it feel more and more like a celebration and we are super appreciative! ❤️

Link to review
Guest Feeder1038

Really love how round you gotten 😍😍🥵🥵

You really know how to eat 😘😘

Link to review
gizmo1451

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow I haven't bought one of Mochii's videos for a couple of months and to say she's gotten bigger in such a short space would be an understatement. To be fair should looks absolutely amazing and so sexy. I think it's safe to say she's really learnt the art of getting full and making space by burping and there's constant going on and a number of big ones as well. Hoping for some farting in parts 2 and 3 as well to make even more room.

Welcome back and thank you for supporting 😘

When I first started, I didn't really believe burping could help that much, but it really does! 😂

Link to review
Xavdean

Did not disappoint! Can't wait to see if your gluttony triumphed over all 30,000 calories of this mountain of food 😍 

Link to review
Guest Dam1997

Omg you are the greediest piggy I’ve ever seen. I’m convinced you can eat a whole cow in one sitting at this point. Much love to you. 

Link to review
Nefarius696

Holy f***ing s**t! It's just insane how much Mochii has managed to gain within a year. Peak gluttony! What a mesmerizing gain this is. 

Link to review
BKC

This has to be hands down, the best video you have ever made. The curve and jiggle of your belly is so sexy and you like you're having the time of your life gorging. Can't wait for the next 2 parts.

Link to review
rhythmalism

Hands down one of the craziest and best ways to bring in a yr. The angles in just part 1 are epic. That belly has Dunlap syndrome. What is to come from part 2 and 3 is suspenseful. Well done 

Link to review
Guest Panderaz

The best clip Mochii has ever posted. Period. Bigger and jigglier and hungrier than ever! And it’s only part 1 of 3!! The way she shoves calories into her empty belly it’s such a turn on, it’s effortless😋

keep going Mochii we love you 😍

love you too 😘

Link to review
EmmanuelAraiza

simply the best way to celebrate, challenging your own limits, as a big fan I am super excited to see part number 2 and 3, proud of the happy mochii that I have seen so far and I hope you continue to enjoy it and delight our eyes with your happiness

Aw thank you so much for this sweet message and continued support! This is definitely a challenge I'll look back on happily 🥰

Link to review

What more can be said. 40 mins of mochi being true to the absolute gluttonous hog she is. Watching her continue to ruin her one toned body is always a delicious treat!

Link to review