Outgrown Clothes: Part 4 | w B/A Comps

$9.99

(3 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

It's outgrown clothes time again! I start off with a dress that I successfully turned into a shirt 😂 And then I model three outfits for you with before pics! 

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jajakeke

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another video that you cannot miss, the scene of the button when it explodes is simply sublime ;) must have this video of course! 

I love that you still remember (in this video) the "purple polo" series, and you still have the idea of making another video in the future, it is one of my favorite videos, and I love how it gets smaller and smaller on your increasingly exuberant body

PS: And with this great video it also helps us to better spend the wait for the expected cosplay black vidow overreating / stuffing ;) 

Link to review

Thanks #GoodGirlGrow for making this video comparison. It is one I wanted to see just to see how you have changed in a years time from when the quarantine started to now. This is just impressive visually. What surprised me in this video was seeing how GoodGirlGrow’s legs have gotten wider than the top of her hips. I never noticed that curve from hips to legs until she put one of the pairs of Jeans beside her body. This is an attractive video seeing her show off her body and get exhausted so quickly from changing clothes. It is great seeing how excited GoodGirlGrow is getting about her expanding body. An aspect I enjoy about this video is how it is shot with the camera constantly but slowly moving on what appears to be a gimbol. This video is presented in a way that shows off her body curves in a attractive fashion. It is fun hearing all the different sounds and giggles that GoodGirlGrow makes as she gets excited and turned on by her body in outgrown clothes/ expanding body. It is great hearing her insights of how the clothes fit last time she wore them. It is interesting hearing how she thought about the clothes fitting or her body the last time she wore her clothes compared to now. One thing I was not counting on when I purchased this video was seeing her try on some previously ripped jeans. For those that care and it matters to them, F**k  is said multiple times throughout this video. I would recommend buying this video if you enjoy seeing before and after comparison videos.

Link to review