5 Screenshots

About This File

Your GainingGothGF Alice had put on some sexy lingerie just for you and was planning a sexy night in together. But after trying on her very revealing, strappy little outfit outfit, she realizes just how FAT you"ve made her lately. She is outraged at how her once-fit body has become COVERED in soft, jiggly fat- you've made her into such a fat piggy!! Now all she can thing about is eating fattening food, and she can't turn back now- she's far too greedy. Looks like you'll just have to feed her anything she wants and make her fatter and fatter, since you obviously can't seem to stop yourself from fattening her and she can't stop stuffing her fat face. Maybe it's not such a bad deal, after all 😉

🖤 If you like the video, please leave me a little review! It helps me a lot and always makes my day to read them! 🖤

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

nfb

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

No one does belly videos as good as GGGF. 8 and a half minutes straight of belly bouncing, slapping, and jiggling. Such a beautiful, flabby body, and an adorable actress to boot.

(also, wow, you're quite noticeably heavier!)

Response from the author:

Aww, this is such a sweet review! Thank you so so much for your support and for writing this! 🖤

Link to review
Gregleg

Ok, wow. First, you look amazing! You wear this new weight so very well. But also, this is actually one of the hottest things I’ve ever seen. The outfit, the acting, the premise... so unbelievably hot 🥵 Also I agree with above, I’d LOVE to see a heavier and possibly more “annoyed” update video sometime down the line 😍 

Thank you so much for this sweet review and for your support! This made me so happy to read, and I appreciate you taking the time to write it 🖤

Link to review
D8i

U fat witch, love it 👌

Hehe thanks so much! 🔮 🧹 🐷 

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another 5 star vid from GGGF such a hot vid too 🥵, Alice is mad at you for making her so fat but she obviously loved eating all that yummy food she is looking super cute 😍 in her now much tighter lingerie. She mentions that she has to hide her belly in Skype calls to hide her gain from others but she knows that her face getting rounder is definitely going to be noticed soon. She is far to use to all this food now looks like you will have to do everything for her from now on because she is going to get a lot fatter 😋. A remake of this set when you get to 250 would be 🤯.

Your reviews always make my day to read! Thank you so much for being so sweet and for all your support! You’re awesome 🖤🖤🥰

Link to review

Watching GGGF's shock and disbelief at her weight gain as she explores the fat spilling out of her tight lingerie is a video worth more than 5* !!

Link to review