soda chug & burps

$5.99

(3 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

in my adorably sexy new full body fish nets, i grab a liter of mountain dew and do my best to down it as quickly as possible. i can literally feel it trying to come back up my throat as i try to keep it down and let out huge burps for you. as i continue to chug and become more and more bloated, i play with my belly as it grows and grows from the massive amount of soda that goes in.

i become so full and tired from how much soda is in me. my body wants to throw it all up. i do my best to keep it down and jiggle my fat belly for you. i pull down the fishnets to show you my squishy body underneath. i really struggle keeping this soda down as i burp and burp and burp....

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Likynoth

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I just started following chunky rose and all I can say is WOW. What we have here is potentially the greatest curvage clip of 2021. As if the fish net outfit and devilish gluttony were not enough - at one point between chugs she surprised me by leaning towards the camera with her beautiful eyes and asking if we think she's pretty. Pretty? My heart and nutsack nearly burst! What a babe. Why this women is not a top model yet is beyond me. she's got a great body and a great attitude. If you don't follow Rose than this video is more than worth the investment to see what you've been missing out on! 

Response from the author:

omg ily

Link to review
Guest Berytosz

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I think now I would have no problem choosing the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. The eyes, the body, the face, the hair all perfect over perfect, poetry. 👌

Link to review