8 Screenshots

About This File

First - I’m in TOO TIGHT JEANS with a WIDE BELT with my BELLY SPILLING OVER, then I take off the belt to relieve the pressure on my FAT tummy, the JEANS are still TOO TIGHT so I take them off as well and RUB my belly down with BABY OIL, all the while fretting over how FAT I’ve gotten!!!   (While ADMITTING THAT I LIKE IT).  Then I try on a bikini and I look fat in that as well, depressed by this I much on some vegan wings w/ lots of blue cheese dip (NOT A STUFFING, JUST EATING)!

LOTS OF FAT CHAT, DENIAL, and BELLY JIGGLING !!!!

Other Files from NocturnalDevotion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

drax5903

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is absolutely one of my favorites!  NGNG looks absolutely stunning in all the attire that you see!  Definitely worth the watch!

Link to review
Guest Dodgecummins

This is another fantastic must buy, NGNG self humiliation talk in a sexy voice is so amazing in this video! 

her breasts look incredible in the bras she is wearing. She is cute and fun! 

would definitely recommend this!!

Link to review
Monty Hall

I'm not sure how to express this.

From the first time I saw NGNG appear on this site, I have hoped she would get to where we could see a video like this.

The way she has developed is quite simply amazing.  

I can only say "thank you", NGNG.  Also, to those of you out there....you will be blown away by this video.  The curves...from all angles...10 out of 10!!

Response from the author:

Thank you so so much!!!💗💗💗 You are going to be getting presents!!!

Link to review