6 Screenshots

About This File

This Video Contains a lot of Burps because I’m very bloated from a traditional very calorie rich meal. I play with my swollen belly and chat fat talk with you guys and show you just how much my ass has grown!!

Other Files from Chubbybunnyfeabie

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Rodar

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This was a very good video. There's quite a bit of burping as she rubs and plays with her belly (and ass for a bit) to help relieve her fullness. She describes what she ate and how fat she's been getting recently all while being interrupted mid conversation by her burps. They're not that loud, bu they are most certainly cute :). Her voice is unique and she has a lovely Aussie accent that makes the fat chat all the better.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for your lovely review 🥰❤️ I hope you continue to enjoy my videos x

Link to review
FatGurlLover

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You look really big in this video.  Love how you show off your fat body.  Nice burps too 😍  Great fat chat.  You really got into it 

Response from the author:

Aww i’m glad you think so!! you always leave behind the kindest reviews means a lot to me 🥰❤️❤️

Link to review