4 Screenshots

About This File

In this vlog style video, I challenge myself to eat as much deep-fried food as my heart desires! Turns out, it's quite a bit! I recently went to a drive-up fair food festival, the perfect spot for a fatty! Copious amounts of fried food without even leaving my car, yes, please! This surely means all those calories will turn straight to fat. 

As I stuff myself with tons of fried foods like fried oreos, fried cheese, nachos, and more, it's clear my belly is getting massively full. I take my belly out from my leggings to make room for more food, but I'm in public, and likely other cars can see. What a pig! But I can't help myself I'm a greedy girl who needs more! Watch me stuff and giggle with joy as I eat everything I could ever desire! 
Clip features: stuffing, fried food, belly play 
This video is shot in a car at night and in public, so there are some background car sounds, but they are pretty muffled. The lighting in the screenshots is consistent throughout the video. This is meant to be a vlog style video and a more intimate look into my day-to-day life! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.