4 Screenshots

About This File

The sun is coming to sunset, and the shadows in my apartment are just too beautiful. My curves look so soft and delicate in the sunlight. I love the way the light reflects onto my skin. In this short and sweet clip, I show you my fully fed body, including up close shots of my belly, booty, and thighs. I want you to see all of me in my sunlight glory. I talk a bit about my growing curves and even show you how great I look getting fucked from behind. The sound of my fat jiggling and slapping together is absolutely erotic, it's almost like you're here! In the meantime, I'll continue grazing myself. This video is all about a fat girl playing and jiggling her own fat! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Between the lighting that makes her glow, and all the great shots, truly worth the money. Short, sweet, just like Freya! 😄

Response from the author:

You are just too kind! Thank you so much! And you nailed it, I am short and sweet 😉

Link to review

Love the outfit, which really showcases her incredible figure.  Freya gets into some great poses that show off her jaw dropping belly and big ass.  Some great close-ups of her playing with her tits and belly.  Awesome video.

Response from the author:

Thank you 💖 I love the encouragement and am so happy to hear you enjoyed!

Link to review

As per what I expected, @FattyFreya is an ABSOLUTE babe. Wow, she has such an amazing body and personality. It was hard to decided what to check out as she has so much amazing content, but dang, this was absolutely worth it! 😍

I can only imagine what other amazing content she has on here! 10/10 would recommend.

Link to review