2 Screenshots

About This File

I am bad att drinking soda, the bubbles get all stuck and i have to wiggle them out.

While struggling with all these bubbles I eat a familyserving of tiramisu and five donuts. Have to make sure I dont get to thin you know?

Other Files from SwedishButterball

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ZAIZEK

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

such amazing to see butterball eating a familysized amounts of "fika" by herself in only 10 minutes! lots of lovely burps throughout the clip ❤️ 

Response from the author:

Du är underbar ❤️

Link to review
BBGears

I love your burps, but I am wondering if you have any videos where you just stuff and drink and stuff a lot until big burps just bust out of you?

I prefer a few natural big ones more than many small burps.

I would msg you directly, but its not allowing me to. 🤷‍♂️ 

😘😍 

Link to review
Ilvg

SB demolishes donuts and tiramisu with ease all up until she starts drinking her soda. It must agree with her a little too well because she starts burping immediately. Every sip makes the large burps more frequent as her huge belly bloats. You can see it all over her face as she struggles to keep going as her stomach rebels and she has to take it out of her clothes and lean back seeming expanding before your eyes. Amazing work as always SB!

Link to review