2 Screenshots

About This File

I prepare my body for spring.🥛
I drink milk until I feel like I'm about to burst.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Gets better with every video !! She is looking amazing ! Would highly recommend this video if your into a chubby fully tummy ! And would recommend her other videos for whatever you're into ! 

Link to review

It's really good, I love how big you are, wish you spoke more but other then that, get bigger baby. Hope to see you in a bra and panties someday.

Link to review
fantasy136

I hesitated a lot... "why shoud I pay so much for only milk drinking?" At the end I paid for it, but it was worth it 😊 Natusik is beautyful as always, and drinking has a very irrelevant role in this video I think. Sexy fatty curves are in the spotlight, so I loved every second of this video!

Link to review

Интересный и возможно лестный факт,но 2 недели назад у меня появилась девушка.По фигуре похоже на твою в 19 г.Стройная 

Так вот к чему я.Во время первого нашего секса для того чтобы мгновенно возбудиться ,я представлял тебя😅!

Уже встречаюсь,а всё равно покупаю твои видео,приятно на тебя смотреть 😄.Ментальная измена🤣

И ещё ,не бей меня скалкой)Но без банта ты выглядишь красочнее🤩

Link to review

You're still growing, and that will always be a good thing!  Keep it up!

A little thicker in several areas, visibly if I go back and look at some previous.

I love the earrings!

Link to review
Nerd86

A great way to prepare the body for spring I must say, you always seems to look bigger every time you post anything.

Link to review