5 Screenshots

About This File

GainingGothGF is your domme feeder in this rp clip, and she won't stop until you're HUGE. Admire her sexy curves and use her huge weight gain as your inspiration to get much fatter yourself. This one has plenty of spicy feeder fat chat, and will definitely be a huge turn on for you if you enjoy gaining or even just the idea of getting bigger. This one is sure to inspire you to eat up, since GGGF won't allow you to touch her or yourself until you do 😜. This one is gender- neutral and made for anyone who is into gaining or mutual gaining with a hot and chubby seductress 😈

πŸ–€If you enjoy the video, please leave me a little review! It helps me a lot and always makes me smile to read them! ☺️ Thank you so much for your support! πŸ–€

Β 

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Thom357

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

i just saw that she hade made this kind of video and i bought it right away. there is just something really sexy about her telling you to gain weight before you can touch her.Β 

if you think about buying this video i would say it is 100% worth itΒ 

Link to review
KB96

Such a supple beautiful and engaging person. It's like you love what you do and love anyone who appreciates it. I wish everyone was like you.Β  This video is perfect for aspiring gainers or just people like me who love the idea of it. I've always been athletic but love the ideas of a beautiful feeder. 10/10 recommend and may Talos guide all of you on your personal quests. Thank gainingGothGf for the sweet vid! You're an inspiration.

Response from the author:

What a sweet review! Thank you so much for your kind words, that definitely put a smile on my face πŸ₯° I’m happy you liked the video! Thanks so much for your support β™₯️

Link to review